Generator Hostel Barcelona
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 74%Budget Travelers
- 63%Local Culture
- 62%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)
- Generator Hostel BarcelonaMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3First to ReviewJul 01, 2013
The Generator Hostel continues to be one of my favorite international hostels in the world. The one located in Barcelona is amazingly clean, friendly, and entertaining. The lounge and bar area are always great for meeting new friends while backpacking.
- Generator Hostel BarcelonaMar 10, 2014
When looking for a stylish, cool, social, clean, convenient hostel in Barcelona, Generator on Carrer Corsega is my No.1 pick. The staff are friendly and very helpful, the interior is fun (check out the swing seats in the reception), the location is close to many of the sights and transport connections can be found within a 5-minute walk and importantly the price is very reasonable. Generator Barcelona opened in March 2013, and offers dorm rooms, private rooms and even a suite. The orange lantern-lined café/bar was my favourite place to chill out, alone or with most likely with new friends. Don't miss the relaxed vibe of the Gracia district above Carrer Corsega - less touristy than most of the central Barcelona districts, cute squares, interesting music venues, cafes and restaurants. Check out Heliogàbal on Carrer de Ramón y Cajal.
- Generator Hostel BarcelonaMember ofLocal CultureWellnessVegetarian+ 1Dec 04, 2013
This hostel is as easy on the eye as it is on the wallet. Unusually for budget accommodation, the owners have spent a lot of time making sure the furnishings are quality and the finish doesn’t disappoint. Aside from the modern décor, the rooms are comfy, clean and conveniently located, just a few minutes from the nearest metro and a stone’s throw from the Sagrada Familia. But the real bonus is the staff - from receptionist to bartender, they've got customer service nailed. Something you can't take for granted in Barcelona!
Excellent!954 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 96%.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.