Genesis Suites and Conferencing
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!351 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location78% liked the proximity to shopping.
Dining options at Genesis Suites And Conferencing include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Johannesburg property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer city views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. At the 4.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with full sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, iPod docking stations, and CD players. Plasma televisions have premium satellite channels and DVD players. Some guestrooms have private plunge pools. Rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, minibars, and welcome amenities. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via required Shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Wireless Internet in business center: ZAR 90.00 2 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 90.00 2 (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: ZAR 90.00 2 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.