User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Genio HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4Nov 28, 2012
While it's rated a three star hotel, Genio was much more than that for my wife and I. The convenience alone was worth the extra stars, in that the hotel is situated in the heart of Rome, near the famed Piazza Navonna. Genio is a gem of a hotel, with high class service at a very reasonable price.
- Genio HotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
The Hotel is situated near Piazza Navona and it is a great location to be if you wish to visit the center of Rome wlaking or using public transportation. The hotel is clean and being a 4 star hotel is also however, a little pricy, but the location is really good. You can walk to the Vatican City, Castel S.Angelo, Piazza Navona, Via del Corso.... and many other venues...
Very Good!866 reviews across the web.
- Location92% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 70% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 68% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 67% of guests gave positive feedback.