Things to do in Genoa
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Genoa things to do2 reviews
Fans of Little Women can visit the home of Louisa May Alcott's family. The tour will show how her family and neighbors were a strong influence on herself as well...Popular with
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Genoa things to do2 reviews
Gayle and I drive to Genoa NV over the Echo Summit, over the Pioneer Trail, past the Casinos (Yeah Nevada!), and up and over the Kingsbury Grade. Alternatively, we could...Popular with
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Genoa things to do2 reviews
Visiting Genoa sometimes feels like experiencing 2 different lives. There's the historical core of which many members of Gayle's extended family lives. It's small town friendly, gorgeous, and at times...Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Genoa things to do1 review
Did you ever stand on the ledges On the brink of the great plateau, And look from their jagged edges On the country that lay below? When your vision met...
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Genoa things to do1 review
Gilles Menagerie & Boutique is located right next to La Ferme. Like the restaurant, it's owned and operated by Gilles LaGourge (and Chef Yves Gigot), who a proud French Basque...
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Genoa things to do1 review
The Genoa Fire Department is part of the Eastfork Fire District. Some of Gayle's relatives are volunteers here and when we eventually move to Genoa, maybe I'll do so as...
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Genoa things to do1 review
This is Genoa's annual town fundraiser and a lot of fun (depending on the heat of course and when the Genoa Thirst Parlour is open). It's a long-held (since 1919)...Popular with
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Genoa things to do1 review
The Genoa Trading Company is a cute little "hole in the wall" shop that is well worth the effort to stop by and look around (and even with a drink...
- 9Ranked #9 overall in Genoa things to do1 review
Mormon Station State Historic Park, located along the California Emigrant Trail in Genoa, is the site of Nevada's first permanent non-First Nation's settlement, established in 1851. A small log cabin...Popular with
- 10Ranked #23 overall in Genoa things to do1 review
Genoa is a also a nice place to get married, whether the ceremony is "formal" (e.g., the shotgun is painted white) or not. In fact, Gayle and I attended her...