- Hotel Havana1015 Navarro Street, San Antonio, TX 78205recommended Hotel HavanaThe Hotel Havana has an amazing restaurant/bar/lounge space, called the Ocho Lounge (http://www.havanasanantonio.com/ocho.shtml) that is my favorite place in the city to meet for drinks. It's an ... read moreelegant space right on the Riverwalk, so it's always lively and perfect for people watching.Ramona Flume
Hi George! The Havana is an incredible place to stay overnight or just grab a quick cocktail. Have a great time in SA!
- Wildfish Seafood Grille1834 North Loop 1604 West, San Antonio, TX, United Statesrecommended Wildfish Seafood GrilleWhen you walk into Wildfish, look up. The ceiling replicates the bone structure of a fish-- and the attention to detail in the decor of this restaurant is reflected in the the food. If you are a ... read moreseafood and steak diner, Wildfish is a must-have dining experience. Love the a la carte oysters on the happy hour menu.Meg Brooker
another fantastic dining option-- it is a drive from the riverwalk though--
- Paesanos Riverwalk Restaurant111 W Crockett St, Ste 101, San Antonio, TX 78205recommended Paesanos Riverwalk RestaurantPaesanos is the place to eat if you want an old-school, authentic San Antonio experience. Food is a mix of Italian and Mediterranean and the dish to go for is Shrimp Paesanos (available as both an ... read moreappetizer and as an entree). Classy atmosphere, elegant service, and a solid wine list.Meg Brooker
Great option if you are staying near the riverwalk--
recommended La Paloma BlancaUpscale Tex-Mexican food done right for the price with the service to match. Their hacienda style patio and margarita go together like beans and rice so no worries if there's a wee wait.Try the chili ... read morerelleno and if you've never had it, I recommended tres leeches for dessert. Que rico!
- Riverwalk Vista262 Losoya St., San Antonio, TX 78205recommended Riverwalk VistaThe Riverwalk Vista, an old warehouse converted into a 17 room boutique hotel, lives up to its namesake - great big windows overlooking San Antonio's biggest tourist attraction - the Riverwalk. ... read moreFriendly, professional staff, breakfast included and wine served promptly at five (in the afternoon :-)Baxter Jackson
This place is worth a look see, George.
- Alamo300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205-2606
- The San Antonio River Walk110 Broadway, Suite #500, San Antonio, TX
- San Antonio International Airport10110 US Hwy 281 North, San Antonio, TX 78216
- Tower of the Americas600 Hemisfair Fair Park, San Antonio, TX 78205-3212