Located in NE Portland this charming Bed & Breakfast is in easy reach of downtown Portland and the Northeast river area that houses the Convention Center, Rose Gardens, Lloyd Center, and the Memorial Coliseum. As the name implies the Georgian House has the warm brick style of the Georgian era even though it was built in 1922. The accommodation at ...
Restaurants near Georgian House Bed and Breakfast for Backpackers
- 10.98 mi2035 NE Alberta, Portland, OR 97211, United States0.98 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast23 reviews
All natural, locally sourced ice cream made in small batches. They have unique flavors like salt and caramel ribbons, honey lavender, pear and blue cheese and honey balsamic strawberry with cracked pepper.Popular with
- 20.88 mi120 Northeast Russell St # A, Portland, OR0.88 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
One of my favorite restaurants in Portland. The food is always amazing (I recommend the bacon wrapped dates, flat bread, and squid ink pasta!) and the service is impeccable. It's usually quite busy (an average of an hour wait) especially on weekends, so pop in to put your name on the list and head upstairs to The Secret Society for ...Popular with
- 30.97 mi1824 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, Oregon0.97 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast6 reviews
True French style patisserie! Oh my goodness what's not to love! An amazing selection of the most decedent pastries to compliment you beverage. Lovely staff and fantastic design and atmosphere!Popular with
- 40.98 mi
- 50.98 mi
- 60.84 mi3925 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Portland, OR 97212, United States0.84 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast3 reviews
Ned Ludd typifies the Portland brunch experience, right down to the Kerr sealed glass cups (don't Portlanders ever worry about dropping and breaking the glass cups?). The emphasis is on locally produced vegetables and light breakfast dishes that won't make you feel guilty in a gluttonous way. They also take reservations, which is almost unheard of in Portland (at least ...Popular with
- 70.83 mi2225 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR, United States0.83 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Outstanding grilled food and side dishes. One of the best places to eat in Portland. For a special night out on the town this is #1 for me. It is expensive but worth it.Popular with
- 80.69 mi1801 Ne Broadway, Portland, OR 972320.69 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
One way to beat the weekend Breakfast crowds is to go really early. The very knowledgeable guy at my hotel's front desk raved about Screen Door and opined that the Cadillac Cafe and Tin Shed would be acceptable second choices. However, Screen Door opens at 9 AM, while the two alternatives are open at 7 AM. And since Cadillac Cafe ...Popular with
- 90.77 mi1409 Northeast Weidler Street, Portland, OR0.77 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Good quality at great prices! Sushi trains can often get expensive quickly but in this place nothing was more than $3 and most dishes were only $1 or $1.50. Even at those prices the fish seemed to be quite good quality. The salmon was buttery and the spicy tuna was very flavorful. And if you don't see what you want ...Popular with
- 100.72 mi1504 N.E. Broadway St., Portland, OR0.72 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast2 reviews
With McMenamins, some locals might see a regional chain among a plethora of more interesting choices. Ah Portlandia! After visiting a number of their establishments, I'm reminded of the huge Pappas chain in Houston. Both that Bayou City family and the McMenamin Brothers have their various concepts and execute them consistently well. And for those lucky enough to enjoy their ...Popular with
- 110.74 mi0.74 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast2 reviews
Went to Noi for brunch after being completely ignored at Grain & Gristle for 15 minutes (no one even greeted us!). But what a freakin' awesome decision. The wait staff was immediately welcoming as we walked in (I guess there's no way to ignore us as we were pretty much on top of the bar 5 steps in). We sat ...
- 120.87 mi822 Northeast Broadway Street, Portland, OR 97232, United States0.87 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Less than two blocks from the Ginkgo House, some of the best and freshest oriental noodle dishes ever made-and it is in an old house. Featured by Guy Fieri on The Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives". Say hello to Frank when you're there.
- 130.99 mi2203 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR 97211-5851, United States0.99 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Definitely worth a check out if you are in the mood for Italian. You know an Italian restaurant is worth its weight when the chef allows natural flavors to shine in each dish as opposed to smothering their dishes in sauce. quality of food was good and the pricing was worth it although it is on the pricier side (about ...
- 140.32 mi3535 Northeast 15th Avenue, Portland, OR 97212, United States0.32 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
- 150.83 mi2225 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Portland, Oregon 972120.83 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
The centerpiece of this northeast Portland newcomer—inspired by Argentina rather than Texas, Memphis, or Kansas City—is the custom-made, wood-fired grill, a massive stainless-steel beast from Ann Arbor–based Grillworks. Grab a counter seat in front of the action, and order the Asado Argentino, a sizzling combination platter of steak, ribs, sweetbreads, chorizo, and morcilla, a blood sausage made with walnuts, raisins, ...
- 161.0 mi2231 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR, United States1.0 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
I've recently become a fan and contributor to Kickstarter, a crowd funding site. I recently contributed to a Cheese Plate campaign and received their recipe for Cheddar Ale Soup for my trouble. I was also in Portland last weekend, and got a chance to visit The Cheese Plate in person. I didn't advertise my association, and simply enjoyed select part ...Popular with
- 170.99 mi2217 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, Oregon0.99 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast2 reviews
I did not realize this was a vegan cafe until after speaking with the staff for a bit. The coffee I had was okay but it wasn't quite the same because I usually take regular milk. The space was pretty and perhaps for vegans it might be a nice cafe but they might want to consider putting more prominent signage ...Popular with
- 180.94 mi
- 190.81 mi2413 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Portland, OR0.81 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Having sampled a variety of Ethiopian restaurants in the Northwest and especially D.C., I can say I've got a modest understanding of the food. As a daring meat eater, I've even had Kit Fo (basically raw hamburger hot spiced to hell so you forget you're eating RAW HAMBURGER) a couple of times and have survived. I've been to this restaurant ...Popular with
- 200.72 mi1411 NE Broadway Street0.72 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Chai Yo Thai is a cozy little restaurant nestled inside an old wood house in the comfy Broadway district of Portland. They use fresh ingredients and no MSG. It has been here about 7 years, and it is a great find. You walk up stairs to the porch of this little restaurant in the house, and on warm days sit ...