Located in NE Portland this charming Bed & Breakfast is in easy reach of downtown Portland and the Northeast river area that houses the Convention Center, Rose Gardens, Lloyd Center, and the Memorial Coliseum. As the name implies the Georgian House has the warm brick style of the Georgian era even though it was built in 1922. The accommodation at ...
Restaurants near Georgian House Bed and Breakfast for Family Travelers
- 10.98 mi2035 NE Alberta, Portland, OR 97211, United States0.98 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast24 reviews
You haven't had ice cream until you've had it Salt & Straw style. This place is like a mad scientists workshop with flavors like goat cheese marionberry habanero, honey balsamic strawberry with cracked pepper, and almond brittle with salted ganache.Popular with
- 20.98 mi1538 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR0.98 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast5 reviews
There was plenty of room when we arrived at Helser's, and I was initially a bit disappointed when my son insisted that we sit at the bar. That turned out to be OK, as the counter service was fast and friendly, and there were good views forward into the Kitchen and behind us into the Dining Room. Helser's is also ...Popular with
- 31.0 mi2231 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR, United States1.0 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
I've recently become a fan and contributor to Kickstarter, a crowd funding site. I recently contributed to a Cheese Plate campaign and received their recipe for Cheddar Ale Soup for my trouble. I was also in Portland last weekend, and got a chance to visit The Cheese Plate in person. I didn't advertise my association, and simply enjoyed select part ...Popular with
- 40.72 mi1504 N.E. Broadway St., Portland, OR0.72 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast2 reviews
With McMenamins, some locals might see a regional chain among a plethora of more interesting choices. Ah Portlandia! After visiting a number of their establishments, I'm reminded of the huge Pappas chain in Houston. Both that Bayou City family and the McMenamin Brothers have their various concepts and execute them consistently well. And for those lucky enough to enjoy their ...Popular with
- 50.88 mi120 Northeast Russell St # A, Portland, OR0.88 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
The great thing about tapas is you never get bored with your meal. There's always another small plate coming out. Get here early because you'll be fighting for a spot at this immensely popular spot. Order the Chef's tasting menu.Popular with
- 60.96 mi1824 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR, United States0.96 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
This establishment recently changed its menu to what can be described as "French Tapas." A wide selection of small plates crafted with French flair. Good size-portions allow for plenty to eat for most folks with no more than $15 per person, plus drinks.Popular with
- 70.33 mi3449 NE 24th Ave, Portland, OR, United States0.33 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Great little neighborhood restaurant; Italian-inspired with the use of many local ingredients. Casual dining in warm, inviting atmosphere.Popular with
- 80.96 mi1538 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR, United States0.96 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Great breakfast or brunch spot. Casual atmosphere. Nicely-prepared meals and flavorful, rich brewed coffee.Popular with
- 90.97 mi1824 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, Oregon0.97 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast6 reviews
True French style patisserie! Oh my goodness what's not to love! An amazing selection of the most decedent pastries to compliment you beverage. Lovely staff and fantastic design and atmosphere!Popular with
- 100.98 mi
- 110.84 mi3925 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Portland, OR 97212, United States0.84 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast3 reviews
They make their own charcuterie here, very well by the way. We came here for lunch/brunch and the food was outstanding. The duck bacon was outstanding (but more cured than fried up so I think duck prosciutto would have described it better). The vegetable hash was earthy and hearty, including brussell sprouts. And now I want the recipe for the ...Popular with
- 120.83 mi2225 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR, United States0.83 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Outstanding grilled food and side dishes. One of the best places to eat in Portland. For a special night out on the town this is #1 for me. It is expensive but worth it.Popular with
- 130.69 mi1801 Ne Broadway, Portland, OR 972320.69 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
One way to beat the weekend Breakfast crowds is to go really early. The very knowledgeable guy at my hotel's front desk raved about Screen Door and opined that the Cadillac Cafe and Tin Shed would be acceptable second choices. However, Screen Door opens at 9 AM, while the two alternatives are open at 7 AM. And since Cadillac Cafe ...Popular with
- 140.77 mi1409 Northeast Weidler Street, Portland, OR0.77 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Good quality at great prices! Sushi trains can often get expensive quickly but in this place nothing was more than $3 and most dishes were only $1 or $1.50. Even at those prices the fish seemed to be quite good quality. The salmon was buttery and the spicy tuna was very flavorful. And if you don't see what you want ...Popular with
- 150.74 mi0.74 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast2 reviews
Went to Noi for brunch after being completely ignored at Grain & Gristle for 15 minutes (no one even greeted us!). But what a freakin' awesome decision. The wait staff was immediately welcoming as we walked in (I guess there's no way to ignore us as we were pretty much on top of the bar 5 steps in). We sat ...
- 160.87 mi822 Northeast Broadway Street, Portland, OR 97232, United States0.87 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Less than two blocks from the Ginkgo House, some of the best and freshest oriental noodle dishes ever made-and it is in an old house. Featured by Guy Fieri on The Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives". Say hello to Frank when you're there.
- 170.99 mi2203 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR 97211-5851, United States0.99 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
Definitely worth a check out if you are in the mood for Italian. You know an Italian restaurant is worth its weight when the chef allows natural flavors to shine in each dish as opposed to smothering their dishes in sauce. quality of food was good and the pricing was worth it although it is on the pricier side (about ...
- 180.32 mi3535 Northeast 15th Avenue, Portland, OR 97212, United States0.32 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast1 review
- 190.83 mi2225 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Portland, Oregon 972120.83 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
The centerpiece of this northeast Portland newcomer—inspired by Argentina rather than Texas, Memphis, or Kansas City—is the custom-made, wood-fired grill, a massive stainless-steel beast from Ann Arbor–based Grillworks. Grab a counter seat in front of the action, and order the Asado Argentino, a sizzling combination platter of steak, ribs, sweetbreads, chorizo, and morcilla, a blood sausage made with walnuts, raisins, ...
- 200.99 mi2217 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, Oregon0.99 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast2 reviews
"Gluten The New Al Qaeda" This Bakery is Gluten free, which I have some previous experience with my Son's Mom and before this kind of thing became "fashionable". There's the vegan stuff too, and I found it all very tasty and in a friendly and well appointed environment. You never know what goodness you can find by just wandering down ...Popular with