Located in NE Portland this charming Bed & Breakfast is in easy reach of downtown Portland and the Northeast river area that houses the Convention Center, Rose Gardens, Lloyd Center, and the Memorial Coliseum. As the name implies the Georgian House has the warm brick style of the Georgian era even though it was built in 1922. The accommodation at ...
Restaurants near Georgian House Bed and Breakfast for Family Travelers
- 812.4 mi1624 Nw Glisan St, Portland, OR 972092.4 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
Good food, good beer. One of the early pioneers of the American craft beer revolution... I remember going to these brew pubs back in the 90's, before great American beer really took off. Total laid back atmosphere, super friendly service, funky venues... not surprising how successful they have become. Love this place.Popular withBusiness
- 821.73 mi215 SE 9th Avenue,corner of SE 9th and Ash Portland, Oregon 972141.73 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
Interesting menu with a whole lot of simple, no-nonsense dishes. I really liked the concept of the fried kimchi but ours came really salty (maybe the covered the already salty kimchi with salted batter?). Ramen came a little salty too but overall the taste for both dishes were pretty good. I would come here again hoping that the chef that ...Popular withFoodies
- 832.04 mi112 Sw 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 972042.04 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
A stand out bar in PDX. Great live music, great beers on tap and a cozy dining area as well as a lively bar. St. Patty day doesn't disappoint either with their own massive tent and festival!
- 841.32 mi
- 852.18 mi102 Northwest 9th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209, United States2.18 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast4 reviews
This Pearl District institution (est. 1997) has been a training ground for many of Portland’s new artisan bakers and remains on top of its game thanks to family involvement, ingredients sourced weekly from a farmers’ market, and commitment to quality control. The smell of fresh-baked baguettes wafts through the light-filled bakery, and the pastry case teems with chocolate chunk cookies, ...Popular withFoodies
- 862.1 mi1129 Northwest Johnson Street, Portland, OR2.1 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast4 reviews
Never heard a bad word about Piazza Italia (my wife's favorite PDX restaurant) - arguably the best Italian food in Portland. Location is great, service has been really good, and the atmosphere is top notch. Live music last time my wife and I were there. Only word of advice: Make reservations. Not a place you want to just drop by, ...Popular withBusinessFoodies
- 871.54 mi2225 E. Burnside St., Portland OR 972141.54 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
What do you get when you combine a tapas bar with a French dessert / macaroon shop? Pix brasserie of course. Was only here for the desserts, which are amazing, especially the the award winning Amalie. Great service and ambiance, and very hip vibe. Will be backPopular withTrendstersFoodies
- 882.59 mi2112 Nw Kearney St, Portland, OR 972102.59 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
I really like this place for lunch. I think they have a great menu for lunch, and the choices are wide-ranging. They do dinner here too, but the menu doesn't appeal to me as much as the lunch one does. Service is usually very good here.Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies
- 892.43 mi1742 Southeast 12th Avenue, Portland, OR2.43 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast4 reviews
the best! great place to eat for everyone, including meat eaters, vegetarians, vegans and ppl that are gluten free. their cocktails are serious and delicious. spuds are amazing, gf french toast has no faults and everything is tasty. it should be noted their decor is on point aka awesome gold sparkly booth seats.Popular withVegetarianFoodiesBudget
- 901.42 mi3552 North Mississippi Avenue, Portland, OR1.42 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast4 reviews
Mississippi Pizza offers good beer and delicious pizza in a casual, laid back environment. Every Wednesday, Mississippi has trivia night. The locals take it quite seriously with tough questions and a former Jeopardy contestant hosting the weekly event.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 912.17 mi703 Southwest Ankeny Street, Portland, OR2.17 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast4 reviews
Delicious, massive burritos that you can (and should) get smothered in your selection of sauce. A little pricey (~$10 for a burrito) for a cheap college student like myself but totally worth it every once and a while.Popular withVegetarianBudgetLocal
- 922.02 mi
- 931.24 mi1625 Northeast Killingsworth Street, Portland, OR, United States1.24 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast4 reviews
Unfortunately we didn't make it in time to get any prime rib beef ribs but we did have everything else. They do more of a dry rub style bbq here at Podnah's but the meat is still fall-off-the-bone! They also have 4 different sauces for you to add so you can add as much as you want if you find ...
- 943.39 mi8303 Northeast Sandy Boulevard, Portland, OR, United States3.39 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast4 reviews
The best Indian buffet I've had in both quantity and quality. I especially liked the Tandoori Chicken. There was a mind-boggling variety of chicken dishes, as well as several vegeatarian dishes, salad, desserts, curries, saag panner, naan, rice, fried appetizers, sauces and many more I didn't have the room to try. An incredible deal.Popular withBudgetFoodiesVegetarian
- 952.01 mi
- 961.76 mi
- 972.68 mi2120 NW Glisan St., Portland, OR 97201, United States2.68 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast3 reviews
It is so hard to choose which coffee is the best in a city like Portland. But this tiny little shop on 21st had to be my favorite. Friendly staff and full service. But get there early, they are only open until mid-day and then the place switches over to a popular wine bar in the evenings. So hip because ...Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies
- 982.41 miAt the Governor Hotel, 611 Sw 10th Ave, Portland, OR 972052.41 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast
Jake's Grill has been around for ages. For typical tourists, this is where you would want to go, but if you want a more local, off-the-beaten-path experience, I wouldn't advise going here. The food isn't bad, but it's not great and the menu options are fairly unremarkable.
- 992.16 miPortland, Oregon, USA2.16 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast3 reviews
With the insane preponderance of New American restaurants in trendy cities such as Portland, it can be difficult for restaurant-goer to sift through the noise and find the gems. Irving Street Kitchen is one of them. It's just one of those eateries that doesn't try to do too much and just does whatever it does well. There aren't a lot ...
- 1002.3 mi4262 Southeast Belmont Street, Portland, OR2.3 mi from Georgian House Bed and Breakfast3 reviews
Lardo serves affordable gourmet style sandwiches in the heart of SE Portland. The menu options are limited but each sandwich packs a hearty punch, from the Cuban, the Kimchi Pork Shoulder, to the Pork Meatball banh mi sandwich.Popular withFoodiesLocal