3,711 Results

Berlin

Germany

Berlin is amazing!! It's a city alive with energy of young people, artists, entrepreneurs, fashion, design, music! It's trendy and forward thinking. I love its style and take on the arts.

Hamburg

Germany

Lived near this city for a period of time and loved every minute. Studied in Stephansplatz and liked the laid back, street cafe culture. Beautiful city and wonderful people

Munich

Germany

Consider yourself lucky if you're in Munich in December: it's the Tollwood: Winterfestival!!!!! My favorite thing to buy there: candles! They're amazing! There's another festival in the summer.

Dresden

Germany

Dresden is a beautiful city. There's so much to see and do and is well worth a visit. We went as a day trip and I really wish I'd had a bit more time.

Stuttgart

Germany

I've traveled all around Europe and had pretty low expectations of this city, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean, easy to get around and had some great hangouts. Not really a hotbed of cultural artifacts, but there was enough to occupy me for a couple days.

Frankfurt

Germany

Downtown Frankfurt and it's sky rises. It's a very busy downtown area especially during conferences and shows. Frankfurt is very diverse in culture and characteristic.

Schwangau

Germany

Charming little town on the lake sunning scenery around. Neuschwanstein Castle and Hohenschwangau Castle are very close.

Cologne

Germany

We only had an evening in Koln, but it definitely whet our appetite for more. With history stretching to Roman times, there's lots worth exploring other than the Dom.

Rothenburg ob der Tauber

Germany

One of our favorite places. We lived 15 minutes from Rothenburg for over a year so we had plenty of time to explore the nooks and crannies. Its a great place to wander around.

Heidelberg

Germany

It is a nice German city, with a cute historical center. there is an intersting castle in the middle of the old part from which there is a ncie view on the river and the city all around. Heidelberg is full of students as there is quite a big university and it is alive ( especially for being a German ...

Leipzig

Germany

richtig schöne stadt der zoo ist auch gut

Hanover

nice, compact, green

Garmisch-Partenkirchen

Germany

This is the cutest little town. I've only been here in winter, and it looks like a fairytale land. Zugspitze (tallest mountain in Germany) and Neuschwanstein Castle are good day trips.

Dusseldorf

Germany

This is a city that you would visit in your dreams, your desire is to stay asleep only because the experience is so complete, that movement of this spirit involvement is so real it's making your vision dream actually alive while living it in your dreams.

Potsdam

Nice

Baden-Baden

Germany

I loved Baden-Baden because of the hot springs/cold springs/spas that are a huge part of the Baden-Baden experience. From a rushing river that pushes one along, to an ice-cold waterfall, Baden-Baden's springs offer a multitude of ways to have fun in the water. Baden-Baden is also home to casinos and is very near to the former house of Brahms, which ...

Nuremberg

great place to eat

Trier

Germany

The church in the city is the oldest in Germany, it is a must to see. Spend the day walking the city, visit the Roman Gates. Clean and beautiful.

Augsburg

Germany

So I'm a bit biased since I live here, but I really love Augsburg. It's a very liveable city. Not exactly non-stop excitement, but great food, amazing history and a compact downtown near a huge national forest.

Bamberg