- Ranked #1 overall in Berlin hotels10 reviewsHotel Class: 5
May well be the best run hotel in continental Europe. And this for someone who does not love Berlin. Superb, flawless service, surprising value and unbeatable location!Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Berlin hotels10 reviews
This a great train station, it has easy access and lots of stores and places to eat. There also is art exhibits or other things going on to make it...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Berlin hotels9 reviews
Michelberger is pure Berlin. It is young and quirky, cool and creative. If you're looking for a quiet hideaway this is not the place for you. If you want to...
- Ranked #4 overall in Berlin hotels9 reviews
The Berlin outlet of the all-famous Soho house. Definitely worth a stay, if you're a member! En vogue at the moment.Popular with
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Garmisch-Partenkirchen hotels10 reviews
The only US Military resorts that's in the Alps. The drive here from Frankfurt was one of my memorable moments coming to Germany. Its so beautiful here.
- Ranked #5 overall in Berlin hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
With a very modernized and stylish interior, I left the hotel wondering why the outside does not fit the interior. I still haven’t figured it out, but if you don’t...Popular with
- Ranked #6 overall in Berlin hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
When staying at pricey establishments it really gets on my nerves when there are extra costs involved, so the high internet rates (20 euro per day) and expensive breakfast at...Popular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Berlin hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is a cool, very centrally located hotel - right in Mitte. You can walk out your door to most of the cool museums, the cathedral, and only a short...Popular with
- 9Ranked #8 overall in Berlin hotels7 reviews
Great coffee, gorgeous (huge!) venue, fast WiFi, ample seating and plug sockets, yummy snacks, great location. Lots of creatives and startup types working away. If this was at home in...
- Ranked #9 overall in Berlin hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Located in the heart of west Berlin, this 5 star hotel fits perfectly into its surroundings, with restaurants, jewelers, and even Berlin's most famous upper class shopping mall, KaDeWe, just...Popular with