Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Germany
Recommended for You
- Ranked #68 overall in Berlin hotels1 review
I'd recommened these for anybody traveling on a budget...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ranked #1 overall in Berlin hotels10 reviewsHotel Class: 5
May well be the best run hotel in continental Europe. And this for someone who does not love Berlin. Superb, flawless service, surprising value and unbeatable location!Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Berlin hotels10 reviews
This a great train station, it has easy access and lots of stores and places to eat. There also is art exhibits or other things going on to make it...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Berlin hotels9 reviews
Could not have asked for more. Rooms, funkiness, music, food (especially breakfast buffet) and chill out library-like bar/lounge area simply incredible...and the price, unbeatable for what you get. Greatly recommended!!!
- Ranked #4 overall in Berlin hotels9 reviews
The Berlin outlet of the all-famous Soho house. Definitely worth a stay, if you're a member! En vogue at the moment.Popular with
- Ranked #22 overall in Berlin hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Loved this hotel. It's not walking distance from the main sights or good restaurants, but there are subway, tram and bus lines running right by it, which makes it 10-15...
- Ranked #30 overall in Berlin hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The banks of the river Spree have been redeveloped in a big way and this building is a perfect example of what is being built. A music and lifestyle hotel...Popular with
- Ranked #31 overall in Munich hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Weissensberg hotels1 review
- Ranked #5 overall in Wiesbaden hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Probably the best luxury hotel in the city. Right across the huge congress complex.Popular with