Hotels for Green Travelers in Germany
Recommended for You
- Ranked #1 overall in Baden-Baden hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Ultimate Opulence! It is located right next to the Black Forest and embedded into the green surroundings of the world-famous Lichtentaler Alley. We had a huge room with a large...Popular with
- Ranked #10 overall in Munich hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
This is your typical Hostel in Europe. It's a great price, it's clean, it's secure, its literally in the middle of freaking everything! It's not too far of a walk...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Hof hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Nice hotel near Hof with friendly staff, lovely service and familiar atmosphere. Room is ok, but bath a little bit too small. Breakfast is really good. Wifi and parking garage...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Rothenburg ob der Tauber hotels1 review
I found this hotel on the internet. What attracted me was the affordable enough price considering it is located inside the old town (well its not really that cheap cause...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Berlin hotels10 reviews
This a great train station, it has easy access and lots of stores and places to eat. There also is art exhibits or other things going on to make it...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ranked #4 overall in Munich hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Splurged and stayed here the night before I moved to the Netherlands. Worth every single euro. Location: In between Terminal 2 and Terminal 1, yet far enough away so that...Popular with
- 7Ranked #33 overall in Berlin hotels2 reviews
The best way to know the city and rent one of those well design short terms apartment , located at the city best areas. Great guys managed that , will...
- Ranked #1 overall in Wiesbaden hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Since the hotel where we preferred was not available during my arrival, we booked the next 5 star hotel which is this Sofitel brand. The facade didnt look special but...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Augsburg hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
UPDATE: The Drei Mohren has recently reopened after major renovations. So far is looks great with a whole new facade, rooms, a new restaurant and bar. Haven't stayed myself but...
- Ranked #5 overall in Wiesbaden hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Probably the best luxury hotel in the city. Right across the huge congress complex.Popular with