Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Germany
Recommended for You
- Ranked #25 overall in Berlin hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Stayed here in November 2006. I had a single room for 34 EU a night with a private bathroom with a shower. I was happy with the location and the...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ranked #1 overall in Berlin hotels10 reviewsHotel Class: 5
May well be the best run hotel in continental Europe. And this for someone who does not love Berlin. Superb, flawless service, surprising value and unbeatable location!Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Berlin hotels9 reviews
Could not have asked for more. Rooms, funkiness, music, food (especially breakfast buffet) and chill out library-like bar/lounge area simply incredible...and the price, unbeatable for what you get. Greatly recommended!!!
- Ranked #4 overall in Berlin hotels9 reviews
The Berlin outlet of the all-famous Soho house. Definitely worth a stay, if you're a member! En vogue at the moment.Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Frankfurt hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Sheraton Hotel-Frankfurt Airport is the home of sock basketball. A friend and I stayed here when our flight arrived too late to make a connection home. Rather than trek...Popular with
- Ranked #22 overall in Berlin hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Loved this hotel. It's not walking distance from the main sights or good restaurants, but there are subway, tram and bus lines running right by it, which makes it 10-15...
- Ranked #30 overall in Berlin hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The banks of the river Spree have been redeveloped in a big way and this building is a perfect example of what is being built. A music and lifestyle hotel...Popular with
- Ranked #13 overall in Frankfurt hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
If you don't have to be in the center of Frankfurt, and want to have a relaxed experience in a beautiful hotel, the Kempinski is a fine choice! When there,...Popular with
- 9Ranked #67 overall in Berlin hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
- Ranked #5 overall in Wiesbaden hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Probably the best luxury hotel in the city. Right across the huge congress complex.Popular with