Average price per night
Average user rating
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Accra hotels3.54 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I liked this hotel. I traveled to Ghana regularly for work and this was where I stayed the most. Lovely hotel, friendly staff.
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Accra hotels42 reviews
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Accra hotels51 review
Delicious American style pancakes! Great breakfast and lunch overall! Diner like experience! Awesome milkshakes too!
- 4Ranked #1 overall in Cape Coast hotels51 review
The scenic Green Turtle Lodge is possibly the most relaxing and beautiful, albeit slightly rustic, lodges in the already gorgeous Ghana. Although it is well off the beaten path and...
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Kumasi hotels51 review
- 6Ranked #4 overall in Accra hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 4
The best hotel Ghana has to offer! On the beach, great service, and abundance of every dish from around the world, and complimentary bubbles when you walk in. Great place!Popular with
- 7Ranked #2 overall in Kumasi hotels41 review
- 8Ranked #3 overall in Kumasi hotels41 review
Fantastic place to bePopular with
- 9Ranked #5 overall in Accra hotels31 review
- 10Ranked #6 overall in Accra hotels31 reviewHotel Class: 3
A reasonable hotel , has a decent pool , although pool service can be slow, especially if football is showing above the bar as the waiters will concentrate on the...