Hotels for Green Travelers in Ghana
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #2 overall in Accra hotels2 reviews
- 2Ranked #3 overall in Accra hotels1 review
Delicious American style pancakes! Great breakfast and lunch overall! Diner like experience! Awesome milkshakes too!
- 3Ranked #4 overall in Accra hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The best hotel Ghana has to offer! On the beach, great service, and abundance of every dish from around the world, and complimentary bubbles when you walk in. Great place!Popular with
- 4Ranked #3 overall in Kumasi hotels1 review
Fantastic place to bePopular with
- 5Ranked #6 overall in Accra hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
A reasonable hotel , has a decent pool , although pool service can be slow, especially if football is showing above the bar as the waiters will concentrate on the...
- 6Ranked #2 overall in Cape Coast hotels1 review
It's a boat. It's a hotel. It's a boatel! Well, it used to be, anyway. Now it is more hotel than boat but the bar still floats. This place certainly...Popular with
- 7Ranked #4 overall in Kumasi hotels1 review
One of the finest Hotel in Kumasi. They got a nice swimming pool, a restaurant and a secure car park
- 8Ranked #7 overall in Accra hotels1 review
- 9Ranked #8 overall in Accra hotels1 review
best of the collocation u will like to enjoy and have fun with ur families....? festivals of the saltpond are on the way go and wittness and enjoy ur self...
- 10Ranked #5 overall in Kumasi hotelsHotel Class: 4Popular with