Things to do in Ghana
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Kumasi things to do2 reviews
This is my favorite spot in Ghana. It's near the small town of Kintampo. This isn't a place where monkeys sit in cages for people to come and stare at...Popular with
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Accra things to do3 reviewsPopular with
- 3Ranked #2 overall in Kumasi things to do2 reviews
Manhyia Palace and Museum Manhyia Palace, the residence of the Kings of Ashanti since 1924, is also nearby. The palace complex consists of the old palace, the new palace (1970),...
- 4Ranked #3 overall in Kumasi things to do1 review
The biggest market in West Africa. Twenty thousand traders come together six days a week in the center of Kumasi, Ghana's second largest city. Kumasi Central Market was moved here...
- 5Ranked #2 overall in Accra things to do2 reviews
The Volta Region is absolutely stunning, and a visit to Volta Lake and hiking the falls in Wli-Afegame is a must!Popular with
- 7Ranked #3 overall in Accra things to do1 review
- 9Ranked #1 overall in Senya Beraku things to do1 review
very friendly city, fellt welcome there, good place to sleep - the castel - not very big but beautiful and great view, very friendly placePopular with
- 10Ranked #4 overall in Accra things to do1 review
Two large Supermarkets , Game and Shoprite.. many stores, a cinema and food court.. The roundabout is a nightmare when busy ..