Ghost Bar

4321 w flamingo road, las vegas, nv

• Ghost BarPro 2014

Well I loved my time here. I was honestly disappointed that we had to leave on our party bus to another crappier club. While here this place was jamming and then some!

We arrived with a walk-in usher to get us inside (definitely you need to hook up with a service to avoid the lines!). This was massively huge for us and not only saved significant time and hassle but made for a much more pleasant experience.

We got to the top of the Palms and the doors opened and we felt the hot humid temps begin to roll over us... it was like 85 at about midnight when we rolled in. They did open the ceiling while we were in there too!!! Fun experience to watch/participate in!

PRO TIP: Cameras with detachable/exchangeable lenses are not allowed, but any attached lens camera was kewl to be taken in.

The music that had playing was a bunch of Techno and House (I love this) and the top of the palms was just thumping hard hot and heavy. The crowd swayed palpably to the grooves that were being spun out across us all.

The ratio wasnt that great (but that is usually what I notice in Vegas clubs). But definitely one of the best clubs I have been to in Vegas. The viewing deck was packed tighter than a *&^*&'s (*^*&%!! so yeah it was fun to get some air and take a pic with the skyline in the background.

I would definitely want to hit this place back up on my next trek to vegas. Dont forget the key to enjoying the bars is to pre drink =) save some scrilla and enjoy that ish! just dont plan on getting in trashed!

Recommended for:Local CultureNightlife LoversStudentsTrendsters