My recent purchase of a Travelzoo dinner at Simon included free entry to all the clubs at the Palms. For 4th of July, I couldn't have asked for a better location for a open roof top lounge. Ghostbar was hip and cool and unfortunately that attracts the assholes as well. Great views of the strip. Not overly crowded. Attracts weirdo ...
Restaurants near Ghostbar
- 10.13 mi4321 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV0.13 mi from Ghostbar
I've eaten at more steakhouses in Las Vegas than I should probably admit, and not all that many have really lived up to the top dollar being charged. N9NE Steakhouse is a shining exception. The interior decor is kind of sci-fi, with really, really low lighting that glows purple and sexy cushioned booths. We stopped by just to have a ...Popular with
- 20.15 mi4000 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.15 mi from Ghostbar3 reviews
At Ping Pang Pong, housed inside the off-strip Gold Coast Hotel & Casino, you’ll find regional specialties from across China, from dim sum served on pushcarts (Cantonese) to salt-and-pepper frog legs (Sichuan) and double-braised scallop hot pot (found throughout China). The night market fried rice is another standout, a satisfying mix of tender beef tossed with chiles, bean sprouts, and ...Popular with
- 30.13 miPalms Casino Resort, 4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 891030.13 mi from Ghostbar3 reviews
I had the steak and it was very good. Slightly over cooked, but I always order steaks rare so it happens quite frequently to me. Overall the food was very good, just not a fan of their reservation policy.
- 40.13 mi2400 N. Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, NV 891300.13 mi from Ghostbar2 reviews
If you want good Mexican food you need not go anywhere else other than here. Great prices plus they also have salsa bar for you try out all different types of salsa. This is located in the Fiesta Casino.Popular with
- 50.15 mi
- 60.13 mi4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV0.13 mi from Ghostbar1 review
Located In the Palms, this is a pleasant surprise, The prices are cheap and the food is great. I went for lunch (for those of you not in the ‘buffet know’ is the weakest offering of the 4 meals) It was very good. the food was fresh. Here is a big plus, the portions are small. Let me explain that ...
- 70.03 mi4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV0.03 mi from Ghostbar1 review
Located inside The Palms Hotel Casino. This is their 24 hour coffee shop. The food is great the service wonderful. And the bargains are abundant. Prime Rib Dinner for $6.99 T-Bone Steak and Eggs $7.99 just to name a few. They get fresh Krispy Kream Donuts everyday. I should also mention an expansive array of dim sum. Worth the trip ...
- 80.25 mi
- 90.97 miThe Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.97 mi from Ghostbar
There was a lot of hype about this spot, I'm not saying I wasn't satisfied but I'm not saying I was as impressed as I thought I would be after all the hype. Like any other buffet, there are a lot of options and there was a long wait. The difference between this buffet and the majority of the buffets ...Popular with
- 100.96 miThe Bellagio, 3600 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 891090.96 mi from Ghostbar19 reviews
The display and the chocolate fountain look fantastic but the pasties I have tried were actually quite disappointing. Rose Macaroon - It looked beautiful but only tasted mediocre. The size of the macaroon is simply too big. The shell were not thick enough to get a good chewy texture. The rose flavor is very distinct but overwhelming. Fillings were just ...Popular with
- 110.89 mi4355 Spring Mountain Rd, #205, Las Vegas, NV 891020.89 mi from Ghostbar
It seems like there are really no shortage of Japanese good eats in Vegas area. Newly added to my favorite off the strip dining list is this lovely Izakaya restaurant Ichiza. The menu is fairly standard and not overwhelming. On top of the transitional izakaya small plates and yakitori skewers, you can also find some kitchen entree, ramen and sushi ...Popular with
- 120.39 mi3700 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV0.39 mi from Ghostbar16 reviews
Great food place to eat and live food station. don't forget to watch for the skys for live carnival that goes off.Popular with
- 131.0 mi3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891091.0 mi from Ghostbar
If gazing upon classic works by one of the world's most prolific artists while you dine sounds like your cup of tea, then check out Picasso at the art-friendly Bellagio. The walls at this two-Michelin-star restaurant, which is known for its modern takes on French and Spanish cuisine, are adorned with some of the late Spanish artist's paintingsPopular with
- 140.96 mi3600 Las Vegas Boulevard, South Las Vegas, NV 891090.96 mi from Ghostbar7 reviews
This is an excellent restaurant located in the shopping promenade at the Bellagio hotel. Some tables have excellent views of the fountain show, and the ambiance is business casual. They require that you wear sleeves to eat here, so if your friend is wearing a cut off t-shirt from the pool, just grab some napkins and manufacture some sleeves with ...Popular with
- 150.41 mi3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 891030.41 mi from Ghostbar
The most wide selection of food you can get at this buffet. This is my favorite buffet place to go to. They have the best service one can have. Offering free champagne to our table and very friendly staff overall. It is hard to find a buffet place where I would want to try everything and actually finish what is ...Popular with
- 160.55 mi3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 891030.55 mi from Ghostbar
Went on a Sunday night. It wasn't to crowded and the atmosphere was relaxing yet fun club. Loads of people from everywhere. It's not the hottest thing going but really good for a off the strip place. The view was amazing!
- 170.96 mi
- 180.96 miBellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 891090.96 mi from Ghostbar3 reviews
Wow, one of the best meals I've had in a long time. There's a lot of places that I've paid more for and were disappointed, but Michael Mina you make me want to try all your other restaurants! We opted for the tasting menu, a wise choice indeed. For $98 you get an appetizer, two small entrees, and dessert. The ...
- 190.91 mi3775 Spring Mountain Rd # 306, Las Vegas, NV0.91 mi from Ghostbar2 reviews
I love this place. We went here one of our recent Vegas runs and late nighters, and as always, it was good. I got the usual #11 which is with the rare steak. The broth is alway tasty and melts in your mouth. As far as speed of service, well, they try their best, sometimes you have to throw something ...Popular with
- 200.41 mi3700 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV0.41 mi from Ghostbar
WOW! Village Seafood Buffet you had me at Sea... Why would you need a Seafood Buffet, when every buffet in Las Vegas has Seafood? If you are like me sometimes you go to the buffet JUST for the seafood. If you skip all the other dishes and head straight to the seafood, Village Seafood Buffet located in the Rio Hotel ...Popular with