Gilligans Backpackers Hotel & Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (2)
- Gilligans Backpackers Hotel & ResortAmbassadorMember ofStudentsBackpackersMay 05, 2013
I'm not much of a partier, so I found Gilligan's a good place to visit while staying elsewhere. We got vouchers for free meals, but found out upon arrival that there were only two choices, and both tasted like elementary school cafeteria food. The ambience is good, though: much like a nightclub, with an outdoor area consisting of a large bar, community tables, and even a stage for live music. I had a good time hanging out here with some roommates from another hostel, but wouldn't want to stay here overnight.
- Gilligans Backpackers Hotel & ResortFirst to ReviewNov 20, 2012
This place is more like a resort than a hostel. There are spacious balconies in the dorms, pristine kitchens, and an awesome nightclub that is unlike any hostel bar I've ever seen (think sexy theme parties and hot DJ's). The lagoons pool, man-made sand beach, and waterfall outside help to add to the ambiance.
Very Good!194 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Food96% were happy with the price.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 94% of guests.
- Location93% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- PriceGreat price. 85% of the guests liked it.