Some of the best gelato I've ever had, and the line of locals busting out the door shows me I might not be the only one. Highly recommended-- great, natural flavor (you can't go wrong with any!). It's a classic place, beloved by tourists and Italians alike. Plus, the men serving you gelato'll make you want to come back twice.
Restaurants near Giolitti - Centro Storico
- 10.21 mi
- 20.1 mi
- 30.1 miVia dei Prefetti, 26a Angolo, Piazza Firenze , 00186 Roma, Italy0.1 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico
This is a chain of mozzarella bars you could find also in Florence, Milan, Florence... But also NY and LA. It has a very attractive design based on glass and light colours. Here it is possible to taste some of the best food Italian Products, such as mozzarella from Campania, olives from Sicily and so on. It is perfect for ...Popular with
- 40.19 miVia del Leone 40.19 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico2 reviews
Very good roman kitchen. Fried vegetables are something incredible. If you have dinner here I suggets to try first dishes such as "pasta all'amatriciana", or "pasta cacio e pepe". If you go during spring or summer you can also sit outside. You'd better book in advance.Popular with
- 50.2 miPiazza di Sant'Eustachio, 82, 00186 Rome, Italy0.2 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico2 reviews
This is what espresso in Heaven must taste like! All of the hype you've heard is 100% true -- this is without question the single best cup of espresso I have ever had in the world. Yes, the world's best. If you love coffee, make this your first stop in Rome. I literally shed tears in the street on my ...Popular with
- 60.05 mi
- 70.25 miVicolo dellle Bollette 13, Rome 00187 Italy0.25 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico
Al Moro has the best Spaghetti alla moro and Spaghetti alle telline! I love just walking into the restaurant - the old world charm, wood panelled walls and people so elegantly dressed. The communal tables are fun and the crowd is a mix of regulars and tourists ( which is always a good sign). It is so delish!!Popular with
- 80.13 miVia della Scrofa, 60, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.13 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico2 reviews
Friends Cafe is a lively bar. The crowd is younger (students and 30's). Outside in the square there are local vendors set up so you can shop and then drink! I would recommend heading over there for a fun night out.
- 90.09 miPiazza della Maddalena 3, Rome 00186 Italy0.09 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico2 reviews
I tried il Gelato di San Crispino no less than 10 minutes after I got Giolitti, just a few blocks away. While I preferred the fun atmosphere and the less creamy nature of Giolitti's gelato, San Crispino had no wait whatsoever. The shop is clean, offers a place to sit at a bar and it resides in a nice piazza ...Popular with
- 100.08 mi
- 110.08 miPiazza delle Coppelle 44, Rome 00186 Italy0.08 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico
People love this place or hate it. I don't mind it at all, and it is one of the few restaurants that I have visited in the city that doesn't mind children dining. The food is pretty good, and I think that your children are bound to find something on the menu that is to their satisfaction. The staff are ...Popular with
- 120.08 mi
- 130.25 miVia Monterone, 85, Rome 00186 Italy0.25 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico1 review
The setting: the 16th-century Palazzo Lantante della Rovere with its gorgeously frescoed high ceilinged dining room. The food: French (apparently). The entertainment: this is where it all turns a bit surreal - singing nuns, who interrupt the dinner service for some devotional songs. I'm not sure they're real nuns as I saw some of them being met outside by husbands ...
- 140.15 miVia del Seminario, 89, Roma, Italia0.15 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico1 review
- 150.15 mi
- 160.1 miVia dei Prefetti 34, Rome 00186 Italy0.1 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico1 review
Da Pasquale is a solid option for quality pizza al taglio in the northern Centro Storico area. There's ample seating inside, and I advise you to make use of it, as eating the pizza outside can become sort of a mess (I can't stay away from the Margherita). Service is friendly and the spot has a rustic antico forno vibe. ...Popular with
- 170.12 miVia dei Pastini, 122-123, 00186 Roma, Italia0.12 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico1 review
The restaurant will Faciolaro Er "is just a stone's throw from the Pantheon and offers real Roman cuisine. The traditional dishes (pasta gricia, amatriciana, carbonara, oxtail, etc.) are also offered alongside dishes of the day not to paper, though they are all very good. Do not miss the suckling pig with potatoes and a little wine in the house. In ...
- 180.15 miPiazza di Pietra, 45, Roma, Italia0.15 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico1 review
Small and well cared for, in the beautiful Piazza di Pietra, the Osteria dell'Ingegno. is an excellent restaurant where you can stop to eat something.
- 190.14 mi
- 200.17 miVicolo della Campana 18, 00186 Rome, Italy0.17 mi from Giolitti - Centro Storico
I came here on a Sunday and boy was it BUSY! Make sure to get a reservation ahead if you can. The party ahead of us waited for an hour before getting seated. Luckily, I was able to sweet talk my way to a table in ten! The place is filled with locals and what you would imagine what a ...