Things to do near Giovanni's Shrimp Truck
- Nearby Things to do
- 31Slip 35, Haleiwa, HI 96712Ranked #6 overall in Haleiwa (North Shore) things to doDistance: 12.2 mi8 reviews
Can't express how glad I am that I did this! The staff is super knowledgable, friendly, and funny. Never once did I feel the least bit unsafe even with quite...
- 33Kane'ohe Bay, Kaneohe, HI 96744Ranked #7 overall in Kaneohe things to doDistance: 18.0 mi5 reviews
The best snorkeling place in Oahu! There are no waves and it is the warmest water in Hawaii. If you like the Caribbean style ocean this is the Hawaiian spot...Popular with
- 3462-595 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Haleiwa (North Shore) things to doDistance: 11.5 mi6 reviews
Surf N Sea in Haleiwa is a great place to go for any of your water needs. They have lessons, rentals, boards, cameras, glasses and etc. One of my favorite...Popular with
- 35Pupukea, Hawaii, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Pupukea things to doDistance: 6.6 mi3 reviews
Ehukai is also known as Banzai Pipeline, where surfing was made famous. Winter swells makes the waves curl into amazing tubes, getting high as 25+ feet. It can also be...Popular with
- 36Haleiwa, Hawaii, United StatesRanked #8 overall in Haleiwa (North Shore) things to doDistance: 11.3 mi5 reviews
Not the most scenic beach on the north shore, but it offers plenty of parking and easy access from town which is nice. Also a good protected spot to learn...Popular with
- 3766-250 Kamehameha Hwy G130, Haleiwa, Hawaii, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Haleiwa (North Shore) things to doDistance: 11.8 mi3 reviews
One of the many things Hawaii is well known for is its HAWAIIAN SHAVED ICE. What many people from the mainland and vacationers from around the world don't realize is...Popular with
- 39Ranked #1 overall in Punaluu things to doDistance: 8.2 mi3 reviews
This is a must see and well worth the hour walk through the forest. This is the kind of place you only see in the movies or TV. One thing......