Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Girard WineryFirst to Review
Girard Winery tasting room is really a cute place, smack in the middle of busy town of Yountville, new, clean, and inviting. They also open till 7 PM, so it's a perfect spot to visit on your way back if you live in the Bay Area.
Girard Winery has a private tasting room in the back can hold up to 12 people, perfect for private tasting, BDAY, or celebration. Their front patio can hold up to 15-20 people. They also offer food pairing catering from a local restaurants such as hor d'ourves, cheese, and charcuterie.
They offer 2 tastings, the current releases for $15 and the Limited Release for $25. However, you can get the pass 2-for-1 tasting at some local hotel or online coupon.
- 2012 Girard Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, $18 - A very clean, fresh and crisp Sauvignon Blanc.
- 2011 Girard Artistry, Napa Valley, $45- Aromatics of black cherry pie, anise, and chocolate-covered espresso beans. I LOVE Bordeaux blend style, and this is EXACTLY just that!
- 2010 Girard Cabernet Sauvignon, Diamond Mountain, Napa Valley, $75 Aromatics of dark red fruits and blackberry, with hints of ground peppercorns, clove and allspice. Probably their top Cabernet Sauvignon that we tried so far, if you like full body, powerful, this is it for you.
- 2008 Jets Uncorked Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley $27 - Limited-edition Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon from the New York Jets and winemaker Marco DiGiulio. Not particular for other teams to buy, but this is such a bargain! A Napa cab under $30 is UNHEARD of.
We got lucky with Kasie, this beautiful blonde with a brightest smile. She was so nice, attentive and passionate about her job. She made us feel special. We will definitely bring more friends and families back here soon.
PS: If you want the pass 2-for-1 tasting, please contact me :-) Or mention DiningOut Magazine San Francisco, they will surely honor you this deal. Enjoy, and you're welcome.Recommended for: