Glorietta Bay Inn
1630 Glorietta Blvd., Coronado, CA 92118
See Room Choices:
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Outstanding!443 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- BeachWonderful beach. 99% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Bar and Beverages93% loved the hot beverages.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Overlooking san diegos scenic glorietta bay andone block from the pacific ocean sits thecoronado island landmark, glorietta bay inn,combining old world charm with contemporarycomfort. built in 1908 as the home of sugar baronjohn d. spreckels, our hotels sun warmed lobby,sitting porches and a music room, complete with ababy grand player piano, welcome you to a by goneera of innkeeping.