What are your all-time favorite restaurants, high-end, low-end and in between...and why?
Trip Plan Details
- Frontier2400 Central Avenue Southeast, Albuquerque, NM, United Statesrecommended FrontierHas everything... homemade tortillas, burgers, enchilladas, chile, salsa, coffee, students, nightlifers, church goers. So much history. If anything happens in this city, it happens at Frontier.Recommended for:.Comment.19 days ago. ReportSelmita
Has everything... homemade tortillas, burgers, enchilladas, chile, salsa, coffee, students, nightlifers, church goers. So much history. If anything happens in this city, it happens at Frontier.
- Higashiyama日本, 東京都目黒区東山１丁目２１−２５recommended HigashiyamaI lived in Japan for nearly 13 years and this is my favorite restaurant. Incredible design, great food, and impeccable service. Higashiyama is modern kaiseki but prices are very reasonable for the ... read morequality level (least expensive course is 4,500 JPY). Choose a course, sit back, and enjoy! Most of the dishes used at the restaurant are custom made and many are available for sale at the restaurant or at a gallery managed by the same owner.Harold Smith-Franzen (@smithfranzen)
Spectacular atmosphere, off the beaten path, amazing food, great value.
- Usagi Ramen (うさぎラーメン）Shinsen-cho 8-13, Shibuyarecommended Usagi Ramen (うさぎラーメン）Definitely off the beaten path. This "hole in the wall" ramen shop is a tranquil escape from the chaos of Shibuya. Usagi serves up excellent ramen (the mara tantanmen is my favorite) in a calming wabi ... read moresabi atmosphere. Purchase a ticket for what you want from the vending machine at the entrance and hand your ticket to the counter. If you don't speak / read Japanese, there are menus with pictures on the counter. Staff are incredibly friendly but this place is very local. Love the dishes. A great meal for less than 1,000 JPY.Harold Smith-Franzen (@smithfranzen)
Independently-owned and run with passion. Best bowl of tan tan men I have ever had.
- Boulevard1 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94105recommended BoulevardI have always phoned for reservations but now the restaurant is on Open Table. Last time we went, we were seated near the Steuart Street end of the restaurant where we could see the lights on the Bay ... read moreBridge. We really enjoyed the ambiance of Boulevard, busy and friendly staff, and the interesting decor. We had been to Boulevard twice before and loved it so much we wanted to return. We were not disappointed. The menu is typically Californian with an emphasis on seasonal local ingredients. Our meals were outstanding and service very good. They have an excellent wine list and even though we felt we had splashed out, the total bill was slightly less than the very upscale seafood restaurant, Farallon. It was our last dinner in San Francisco and we thoroughly enjoyed it.
- The Meatball Shop - Stanton Street84 Stanton St., New York, NY 10002recommended The Meatball Shop - Stanton StreetThese places more then live up to the hype and Thank The Lord they now have a I believe three in NYC and one in Willamsburg...which is my favorite. Check their website to see the rotating special ... read moreballs and sides. The Pizza Ball meatballs are amazing. Of special note...as delish as these balls are...their ice cream sandwiches are as good. You can pick two different cookies...
- YEFSI1481 York Avenue, New York, NYrecommended YEFSIQuite possibly the best Greek Food in NYC! I think more Greek is spoken here than English. Everything is amazing! Really love the octopus, shrimp, pasta with lamb and Yefsi chips. Desert platter is ... read moreinsane
- Mandarin Court, 61 Mott Streetrecommended Mandarin Court,One of my favorite places for Dim Sum in Chinatown. Dim Sum translates to Little Pleasures...which translates to all sorts of Dumplings primarily pork and shrimp based, but not limited to dumplings. ... read moreThe waits wheel around carts and you pick out what you want. They also have a menu to order noodle dishes and entrees off of.
- Rubirosa235 Mulberry Street, New York, NY 10012recommended RubirosaWhen in New York...one must have a taste of Rome. This is one if my favorite Italian restaurants in the city and in my favorite neighborhoods. Love their Pizza, Pasta's , Salads, well pretty much ... read moreeverything. They also make great cocktails...
- Xi'an Famous Foods - East Village81 Saint Marks Place, New York, NY 10003recommended Xi'an Famous Foods - East VillageXi'an Famous Foods is from the western providences of China and vastly different from the Chinese food most are used to. Cumin is a key ingredient and when they say something is spicy...it's Hot! I ... read morelove it and recommend the noodles dishes and the lamb burgers. It's more of a take out spot, but their are some tables.
- Peter Luger178 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11211recommended Peter LugerThis is New York's number One steakhouse...thing is its not in NYC...it's in Brooklyn. It used to be a bad neighborhood, but has changed for the better over the years. Of note, you are Steak for the ... read moremain course...a Porterhouse. They do not take credit cards, aside from their own. Thus you will need cash. They don't have much of a wine list so drink Martini's and Beer...at least that's what I do. Make your reservation well in advance. Any whatever you do...do not forget to order a slice of bacon for everyone...it's huge, amazing and I don't think they have yet to put it on the menu...Oh Apple strudel with schlag is how you end your meal...
- Paradou8 Little West 12th St, New York, NY 10014, United Statesrecommended ParadouExcellent place for brunch for the folks who still feel the adrenaline rush from the night before. Paradou brings some of the Ibiza morning/early afternoon party culture to their restaurant during ... read morebrunch in the form of DJ house music and bottomless mimosas. The menu features a nice selection of brunch favorites with a twist. Try to make reservations or at least prepare for a 1hr+ wait.
- Sea Harbour Seafood Restaurant3939 Rosemead Boulevard, Rosemead, CArecommended Sea Harbour Seafood RestaurantStill the best Dim Sum in SGV in my opinion, price overall is very good. Most dim sum place is like 50/50 good or bad, but there is more like 50/50 Excellent and Good. .Dim Sum chef here knows what ... read morethey doing most of the time. Wish only the serve was better. You cannot go wrong with the egg york buns and their congee. If you are fan of chicken feet, is probably the best chicken feet dim sum dish in L.A. no added color excellent season. The disappoint dish were the meatballs and the beef stew noodle. However, the rest is among the best you can test in here. Even dinner you could order those delicious egg york buns (order of 12) Tips: Arrive early no later than 30 minutes after it open you would wait for a while.Richard
Amazing dim sum and dinner (High End)
recommended Daikokuya RamenThis would be my fifth visit to Daikokuya. It was 2:30pm on Friday, and there was still a line! Wait was like 20 minutes, which isn't too bad, but surprising. I bring my out-of-country relatives here ... read morewho have never tried ramen in a restaurant before as there is none to be had in their country. This is a pretty good place for first timers eating ramen. Décor is old school and definitely feels like a typical ramen shop in Japan. Too bad it's bit too small, so if you have a big group it will require a very long wait any time you go. The service was a bit chaotic as it seems they are understaffed. After eating those egg flavored ramen noodles from other shops it is hard to go back to this style. After trying their kotteri broth it is hard to go back to the regular one with added back fats and slightly more flavor. The broth tasted a bit like soy sauce, very salty, which I couldn't finish. The Chashu was still one of the best in the business, as is their marinated egg. The ramen bowl is probably the size of my head. Despite some shortcomings, this is still the best ramen shop in Little Tokyo with a slight edge over other locations. Not the best in L.A., but still damn good!Richard
Best Ramen Period ! Under $10
- Clover Food Labs100 Burlington Mall Road, Burlington, MArecommended Clover Food LabsI love Clover. It's philosophy for food, novel take on healthy fast foods, and the masterful taste of getting something homemade in just a few minutes. As carnivores as someone could be, my heart was ... read morestolen by this local vegetarian joint. It took me a few months too long to visit the Burlington location but it is as delicious as expected. The location is well lighted, clean and minimalist with vegetables growing out of walls and art by kids hanging on the sides, an open kitchen that shows you where all the goodies are being made. (I love local joints.) The popover breakfast sandwich was ultra delicious, within a few minutes, a piping hot popover with crunchy crust outside and the inside soften and fluffed with light mayo, fried leeks are dried and none greasy, the slice of fresh warm tomato and the smoked tempeh adding to the extraordinary flavor of the sandwich. Feeling satisfied and light after my meal, this is many times better than a breakfast sandwich at Dunkin Donuts. There drinks are also home made, grab a sample of anything, just ask. Did I mention the staff is awesome and friendly? Amazing, this is what fast food should be about.
- Restaurant Pho Lien5703 Côte-des-Neiges Road, Montreal, QC, Canada
- Yakitori Totto251 West 55th Street, New York, NYrecommended Yakitori TottoTotto-ly yummy yakitori. Caught the lunch special here on a weekday before the Cirque du Soleil show and SO extremely glad I did. I never knew chicken could taste so good! A little place tucked away ... read moreon the second floor close to Central Park, the decor inside was simple, beautiful and minimalist. I got the Totto don, which includes soup, salad and 3 types of yakitori - nigima, wing and meatball served on top of rice with pickled veggie and scallions. I sat at the bar watching the chefs doing their magic while waiting on my food and getting more hungry by the second from the wonderful small of the yakitori. Then my food came, I mixed the half raw egg into my rice, took a bite out of the meatball yakitori and my taste buds were in heaven. The meatball yakitori resemble a type of chicken sausage, but without any grease or inconsistent texture. The texture was perfect, delicate and falls away as soon as you bite down on it. There is really no additional ingredient to distract the flavor, perfectly tenderly cooked and flavorful. The nigima, chicken breast chunks interlaced with scallions, very tender. The wing yakitori is another masterpiece! The skin portion of the wing, slightly crispy, perfectly flavored, so savory. The meat inside, tender and soft, falls off the bone. When the waitress asks if you would like raw egg on the side, take it! The raw egg makes the rice fluffy and smooth, the mixture of the egg lightens the sauce of the flavor, eating the rice itself is an enjoyment.
- Kaze Shabu Shabu Restaurant1 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MArecommended Kaze Shabu Shabu RestaurantFor some AMAZing quality meat (lamb, beef, short ribs) - Kaze Shabu Shabu is the place to be, hands down the best Shabu place in the Boston area. Located in Boston Chinatown, Kaze Shabu Shabu is an ... read moreextremely popular shabu place for the locals. The usual shabu process goes as follows - choose one (or two) broth(s), choose an entree (choice of meat, assortment of veggies and choice of noodle, rice or vermicelli), meant for one person. There are also assortments of drinks, desserts and appetizers. The atmosphere is great - beautifully decorated, clean and well-lit, and the ventilation extraordinary, I didn't feel hot at all sitting in front of my shabu. The meat for each entree comes in individual plates. I like my meat on the rare side so a piece of meat only takes three rounds with chopsticks in the pot and seconds to cook. They are absolutely delicious! The quality of the meat is incredible, the short rib is so tender and just simply melts in the mouth; the beef slices are a lot larger than short ribs but the texture is perfect - none of the usual stringiness associated with beef; the lamb - my meat of choice at hotpot/shabu, just as delicious and doesn't have the strange meat taste. The vegetables, great variety (lettuce, watercrest, whtie radish, mushrooms, plenty and all very fresh. After the meal, the house soup base is quite drinkable and tasty from the added flavors of the meat and veggies. Both the broth and condiments are on the lighter side compare to Chinese ones. In term of quality, Kaze is superior to other hotpot/shabu locations around the Boston area (hotpot buffet, shabu-zen, little q). I would come here if JUST for their meat, truly a delicacy and pleasure dining experience which can't be passed over! For those who prefer more flavorful broth, more variety of Chinese ingredients (e.g. fried dough, bean curd) or prefer quantity over quality, try one of the Chinese hotpots.Sharon "Bubz" Z
Short ribs that melts in your mouth, soup base that stimulates every inch of your taste buds, freshness that you can see and enjoy. No better place to go on a cold winter day in Boston.
- L'Andana86 Cambridge Street, Burlington, MA, United Statesrecommended L'AndanaOne of the most delicious, satisfying and impressive fine dining establishment I have been to in a long time. Restaurant week at L'Andana is really a wonderfully memorable food journey for fraction of ... read morea price. I love Italian food and I love steak. L'Andana seems to be the perfect place to check out during restaurant week. We had a reservation for 5:00 pm on a Thursday (right at opening time). We were one of the first to be there, the staff is ready to go and we were sitted right away at a table with lounge chairs. The interior is upscale with classic decors, with an comfortable and cozy ambiance. From the $33.12 3-course prix fixe menu, I got the zuppa (corn soup with crabmeat, avacado sorbet, with a swirl of oil), sirloin steak, and nectarine and blackberry crisp. First, we were started off with complimentary garlic bread with homemade tomato sauce and olive oil. You can almost taste the deliciousness of the bread from the wonderful aroma. Consistency, soft and perfect. Seasoning, lightly buttered but not oily. Sauce, exquisitely fine sun dried tomato. Delicious. The zuppa is served next. I have to admit I never tasted anything quite like this before, it's a cold soup made from corn, chunks of crabmeat decorated the sides, and a small scoop of avacado sorbet in the middle with a drizzle of oil. It was an interesting blend of flavors, the avacado sorbet is the best, lightly sweet with little creaminess, satisfaction of a frozen treat with the natural flavor of the avacado, who knew avacado ice cream could taste this good. Then the sirloin came, generous portions, it was really quite large even by normal menu standards. I cut into it with my steak knife, tenderly cooked and pink centered, perfect execution of a medium rare steak. The first bite was just amazing, the meat is so tender yet preserves its integrity, the vin cotto sauce gave the steak such a magnificent boost in flavor. It was really, the perfectly cooked steak (dry-aged for at least 40 days), the best I've ever had. For my finale, the nectarine and blackberry crisp that many raved about. Wow, just wow. The nectarine and blackberry, still warm, cooked to utmost softness without losing its original taste. The warm and sourness contrasts so perfectly with the slightly colder, crunchy, and sweet cinnamon crumble.
- Kazu1862 Sainte-Catherine Street West, Montreal, QC H3H 1M1, Canadarecommended KazuTiny intimate place but the food is exquisite! On a whole new level from many of the other restaurants I've tried. They only serve Japanese dishes, no sashimi and sushi. (Although they do serve ... read moretartare) Every one of the dishes is cooked to perfection. Threat yourself to an unique shrimp burger or the amazingly tender tuna belly. Yes you would have to wait for a hour or so for a seat, but the food is worth so much more than the wait.
- Fore Street288 Fore St, Portland, ME 04101recommended Fore StreetWe go every time we're in Portland and are never disappointed. OK, maybe we shouldn't have brought the 2 year old, but he still enjoyed the food (it helps that you can see everything in the open ... read morekitchen). Service is always excellent, and waiting at the bar is a pleasure.Recommended for:
- Topolobampo445 North Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois 60654recommended TopolobampoExceptional Mexican food. Everything was better than expected, including cocktails. Lunch wasn't too busy, though I hear it gets much busier at dinner. Next time I'm in Chicago, I plan to go here and ... read moreXOCO (or maybe XOCO and Frontera too - then I'll get the hat trick, right?)Recommended for:
- Nohoch KayMalecon between Liza and Cazonrecommended Nohoch KayI still think about the fish tacos I had at this beachfront restaurant--freshly caught white fish, cut into thick slices, lightly battered and fried, served with hot tortillas, cilantro, onion, and ... read morelots of lime. (Honestly, my mouth is watering as I write this.) The service also was phenomenal: the staff greeted me like a regular, the service was prompt and courteous, and at the end, they even spotted me a shot of Xbanetun, the local honey-anise liquor. It was one of the highlights of my stay. Enjoy!
- Root Down1600 West 33rd Avenue, Denver, COrecommended Root DownAn amazing eatery in the LoHi neighborhood, Root Down serves up small plates of gorgeous and tasty food that is local and organic. Reservations are tough to get last minute but the bar area is always ... read moreavailable for walk-ins. If you can get a seat in the restaurant area, ask for one facing downtown (or if it's warm enough, on the deck)--the views will make you linger.
- Pancho Villa Taqueria3071 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103recommended Pancho Villa TaqueriaPancho Villa's is a classic, no frills, SF taqueria in the heart of the Mission district (there's another one of the Embarcadero but, I don't think its as good). Stand in line, buffet-style, and watch ... read moreas the servers put together a mean burrito or taco plate. There's a fresh salsa bar plus aguas (fruit drinks) and Mexican sodas--chips are thrown in too. In the evening, roving mariachi bands typically liven up the place for tips.
- Duff's3651 Sheridan Dr, Buffalo, NY 14226recommended Duff'sIf you've been to the Anchor Bar and want to expand your wing repertoire, Duffs is the place to go. If you're going with friends, order a bucket--half medium, half hot--and be sure to order extra blue ... read morecheese on the side too.Liza Prado
One of my favorite places for Buffalo wings in town (and, honestly, in the country).
- State Road Restaurant688 State Rd, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568recommended State Road RestaurantBeautiful decor and awesome food. They tend to showcase some local goodies here too.Katie Pierce
There's a reason why State Road has served the President, countless celebrities and more! The food is local, tasty and has a nice twist of the usual. Plus the decor is nicely done and clearly high end without being overly ostentatious.
- Le Ciel de Paris33, avenue du Maine, Paris 75015 Francerecommended Le Ciel de ParisI loved this restaurant! The food was great but easily overshadowed by the incredible view and beautiful decor of the place. The ceiling even had these little star-like LED lights.Katie Pierce
If only for the view.... Paris at night is incredible! The food is quite good too, but that's not exactly why people visit.
- 5 Napkin Burger630 9th Avenue, NYrecommended 5 Napkin BurgerIn 40 years, the first place in NY that I found has a burger that lives up to the hype. Great beer selections as well.Steve LeVine
Considering many other overhyped, overpriced mediocre burgers out there, this place is worth every penny and still very affordable.
- Bedford Village Inn2 Olde Bedford Way, Bedford, NH 03110recommended Bedford Village InnThe Bedford Village Inn always offers an exceptional meal, with fresh local ingredients and inventive seasonal dishes. Dinner in the main dining room is always elegant. The best thing on the menu is ... read morethe dessert "chocolate bag." For a less formal meal, visit the tap room in back- also great. I haven't been to Corks, the upstairs wine bar yet, but have heard great things about it. In the winter, the weekly bonfires and annual ice bar are great fun while the Great Gatsby themed party is the event of the summer.Lauren Baker
This historic inn is not only an amazing place to dine, but also an integral part of its community.
- Keens Steakhouse72 West 36th Street, New York, NYrecommended Keens SteakhouseThis place might as well be called "Quintessential American Steakhouse". It is what you would expect and what you would want. On one hand, you'll get the old-school feel of a men's club of beefy ... read morepoliticians and big-business power players with a scotch in one hand and a pipe in the other. On the other hand, it is contemporary in treating men well and ladies as such. They welcome all and are happy to serve. You'll get attention, satisfaction and no hovering. They anticipate needs and seem to nail them. You'll enjoy a sumptuous experience of beef, mutton or whatever you choose. Sides are spot-on and generous. The wine list is a sight itself yet you won't feel overwhelmed if you need a simpler choice. After some amazing dessert, take a look around at the historic artifacts displayed and their signature collection of celebrity-signed pipes. You'll leave very happy that you just experienced an American classic!
- Blue Heaven729 Thomas St., Key West, FL 33040recommended Blue HeavenKey West at it's best. Outdoor seating in a tropical garden full of strutting roosters and massive strangler figs. The food is wonderful, the service full of Key West character, and the experience ... read moretruly tropical.Arlo Hemphill
If you haven't eaten breakfast here, you haven't experienced Key West.
- Phil's Fish Market & Eatery7600 Sandholdt Rd, Moss Landing, CA 95039recommended Phil's Fish Market & EateryCioppino. I love the way that word rolls off my tongue almost as much as how it's menagerie of seafood rolls into my mouth. It is truly Italian seafood at it's point of perfection. Beyond this dish ... read morethat defines the restaurant, Phil's is awesome. It is a lively, character-filled fish mart eatery, bustling with locals and tourists alike. Try the fried sand dabs, clam chowders, blue point oysters and San Francisco's Anchor Steam beer - which they have on tap. Phil's fills you up, warms your heart and prepares you for those cold Monterey Bay swells or the long stretch of highway from here to Big Sur or Santa Cruz.Arlo Hemphill
Home of the Cioppino. And if you know what that means, no more words are necessary. If you don't, it's the best of local flavor, seafood, atmosphere and Italian heritage - all mixed up in a bowl of absolute pleasure. A Central California must.
- 2 Bros Pizza542 9th Ave, New Yorkrecommended 2 Bros PizzaWhen New York serves out slices of pizza this good for only $1 (yes - $1!), it really makes you wonder why the rest of the world can't seem to make pizza right at all. 2 Bros is awesomely delicious ... read moreNew York street pizza, better than any pizza chain and most local pizza favorites you'll find anywhere. The place is literally a grimy streetside stand with little seating and no ambiance, other than that of the 40th Street in Hell's Kitchen of course! Great for a quick bite on a budget.Arlo Hemphill
You can't get more low end than this - $1 pizza slice in Hell's Kitchen. But it's an AWESOME pizza slice! I've passed on several higher end meals in favor of just grabbing a few slices here!
- Nepenthe48510 Highway 1, Big Sur, CA 93920recommended NepentheI can only say this once, and would under any other circumstance hesitate to do so, but this restaurant is situated in THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SETTING IN THE WORLD. Situated on a high escarpment over the ... read morePacific Ocean in the heart of Big Sur, Nepenthe is more of a dream than a dining experience. The food is good. I won't wax on about that because it's a little on the expensive side and frankly, I'm satisfied with the very filling $13 burger. And I'd be lying if I said I came here for the food. This is a place you come to simply be there - and happen to have a meal while your out at it. Are you looking for a good spot for a romantic occasion? I never talk about or even mention the word romance, but this place is romantic with a capital R. I've been here about a dozen times and always just with a platonic friend, but I'd characterize each of these visits as romantic. You can't escape it. The endless expanse of the mighty Pacific. The towering slopes of Big Sur, unfolding down the coast. Vivid Greens. Deep Blues - all framed in handcrafted wood architecture complimented with roaring open fire pits. The business is family run and you're not likely to ever forget your experience here. HINT: Arrive an hour or more before sunset and stay for one nature's greatest light shows.Arlo Hemphill
Best view of any restaurant in the world. And that's why I like it. Oh, also an excellent burger, great beers on tap, California's finest wines, and an upscale menu to knock your socks off.
- BCD Tofu House17 W 32nd st, New York, NYrecommended BCD Tofu HouseA great find in Koreatown. BCD Tofu house has an excellent menu but they are known for sundubu jjigae, a Korean stew made to order plain, mild, spicy, or blazing desert hot. The sundubu jjigae has a ... read moretraditional serving style. The meal starts with an array of small plates to share among the dining party, then the sundubu jjigae is served in piping hot stone bowls that keep the stew hotter than Turkmenistan in the summertime. White rice comes with the stew and can be used to somewhat cool down the contents of the stone bowl. Overall, great experience and cultural learning.
- Xai Xai Wine Bar369 West 51st Street, New York, NYrecommended Xai Xai Wine BarExcellent wine, tapas, and cuisine with a South African flair! The decor and dim candle lights set the ambiance making the restaurant perfect for a first date, 2nd date, any date, or just a great ... read moreconversation among friends.
- Heartland Brewery and Chophouse - HB Burger127 West 43rd Street, New York, NYrecommended Heartland Brewery and Chophouse - HB BurgerIf you are visiting Times Square, I recommend that you skip the chain restaurants on Broadway and try a local taste of Manhattan on an adjacent street. Heartland Brewery is a block away from Times ... read moreSquare and it caters well to the casual diner who is looking for either a good burger or a terrific cut of beef.
- AYZA Wine & Chocolate Bar Midtown11 W 31st St, New York, NY 10001recommended AYZA Wine & Chocolate Bar MidtownOne of the best examples of innovative minds in NYC. AYZA Wine and Chocolate Bar serve Mediterranean style cuisines but the the name of the restaurant persuades you to come in for an excellent ... read morewine-chocolate pairing. The restaurant seating area is small indoors but the outdoor seating is more enjoyable during both the cold and warm seasons. During the cold seasons, the staff place a heated clear tent over the outdoor seating area and provide nice black blankets with the restaurant logo. Perfect time to take a romantic partner and enjoy some heated wine and a molten chocolate cake.
- Millesime92 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016recommended MillesimeLocated inside the Carlton Hotel, the Millesime restaurant is reflection of extended class from the hotel lobby. They are mainly known for their seafood cuisines and do a great job at being known. I ... read morerecently had the Chatham Codfish entree which I can't stop boosting about. The cod was fluffy, delicious, and laid over a tasty bed of rice surrounded by a light savory moat of clams and coconut sauce.
- The Signature Room at the 95th875 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611recommended The Signature Room at the 95thThe Signature Room at the 95th offers the BEST skyline view of Chicago while diners enjoy a great meal. If you are not in the mood for dinner in the classy dining room I still recommend heading to the ... read morelounge for a couple drinks to go along with the magnificent view.
- Giordano's Pizzeria on Rush 730 North Rush Street, Chicago, IL 60611recommended Giordano's Pizzeria on RushIf you are visiting Chicago for vacation or just a weekend getaway, I highly recommend that you try "Chicago" deep dish pizza at least once during the visit. I haven't been to many pizzerias in ... read moreChicago, but Giordano's Pizzeria serves excellent deep dish pizza. The wait for a seat during lunch and dinner is proof of the restaurant's popularity and quality. Plan to wait at least 30 minutes to an hour for a seat, but the wait is worth it.
- Legal Sea Foods - Park Place26 Park Pl, Boston, MA 02130recommended Legal Sea Foods - Park PlaceLooking for excellent sea food at a reasonable price? Legal Sea Foods is the answer. There are three locations in Boston, but all of them have a terrific menu that offers a nice array of seafood and a ... read morefine selection of wine to pair with your dish.
- Buona Notte3518 St Laurent Boulevard, Montreal, QC H2X Canadarecommended Buona NotteLooking for a restaurant in Montreal where chefs transform Italian dishes into superb differentiated cuisines that excite the taste buds? Buona Notte is your dining destination. The chef and cooks are ... read moretruly masters of the culinary arts. Using their super powers, they are able to take Italian dishes and unlock their hidden potential to provide diners a different experience than most Italian restaurants. The restaurant decor goes well with the flavor of the cuisines: hip, swank, vitalizing, and full of energy.
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Mansion515 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON M4Y 2H7, Canadarecommended The Keg Steakhouse & Bar - MansionIf you are wondering if this restaurant is an actual mansion then the answer is yes. This mansion that once housed the lavish life of the rich was renovated into a steakhouse restaurant with a fancy ... read moreposh atmosphere that serves some of the best sirloin and fillet mignon in Toronto.
- Spuntini116 Avenue Road, Toronto, ON M5R Canadarecommended SpuntiniSpuntini is one Toronto's restaurant gems. It's infrequently advertised to tourists but some movie stars are known to make guest appearances from time to time. When you walk up to the hostess stand ... read moreturn around and observe the collaged wall of photos of famous actors, actresses, and musicians: Jackie Chan, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Queen Latifah, etc. The restaurant has a warm rustic classic Italian atmosphere with an excellent selection of wines and food.
- Nu-Way Weiners430 Cotton Avenue, Macon, Georgiarecommended Nu-Way WeinersNu-Way Weiner has been in business since 1916. They have a famous Hog Dog that is pink. Disability Access is very crowd and limited. Disability parking is on limited on street parking.
- Ben's Chili Bowl1213 U St Nw, Washington, DC 20009recommended Ben's Chili BowlThis a hidden gem in the heart of Washington DC. It even opens up a 6 morning so I had to have a Chile dog. There is disability parking along side of the building. This part of the historical trail of ... read morethe U street corridor.
- El ChotoCalle de Almanzor, 10, Cordoba, Spainrecommended El ChotoThe ultimate paella experience! At first, I was not sure what paella is but El Choto has excellent photos of their popular specialties displayed outside the restaurant. Based on the photo of the ... read morepaella, I can honestly say the actual paella met my expectations in regards to appearance and the taste was memorable.
- Restaurante Doña ElviraPlaza Doña Elvira 6, Sevilla 41004, Spainrecommended Restaurante Doña ElviraNicely placed in Plaza de Dona Elvira, the Restaurante Dona Elvira contributes serenity to the plaza and the beautiful old Jewish neighborhood Santa Cruz in the form of delicious eatery and splendid ... read moreSpanish wines. If you go in Spring I recommend sitting outdoors. The outdoor seating is nicely embedded into the plaza underneath the trees that provide shade and adjacent to the view and soothing sound of the fountain.
- Garduno's2400 N. Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89130
- Pancake Corner BVKleine Gartmanplantsoen 51, 1017 RP Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Seaside Restaurant1790 Kalanianaole Ave, Hilo, HI 96720recommended Seaside RestaurantCompletely out of the way and very unassuming this restaurant often requires a reservation and is arguably the finest dining establishment in Hilo. Everything was fantastic! I tried the scallops ... read morewrapped in bacon with spinach, mushrooms and garlic pasta. Delicious! Plus from the dining area everyone has a view of the lake with wildlife to entertain you while you dine.Yogic Traveler
My favorite restaurant for special occasions, I love that it's a bit away from all the tourist attractions here.
- Boma2901 Osceola Parkway, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, United Statesrecommended BomaBig, beautiful, buffet style African restaurant in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Such amazing and unique dishes! And the buffet style set up is genius because it allows you to try lots of new tastes ... read morewithout having to commit to a dish you've never head of before.Yogic Traveler
- Eataly200 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10010recommended EatalyOh my goodness! Amazing! Like a traditional Mediterranean market done up in a BIG New York City way! A huge space with just about anything you could want, so massive they have several restaurants ... read moreinside the shop to chooses from! I was in the city and looking for somewhere to go for dinner. I checked my Gogobot iPhone app and saw the reviews for Eataly and had to check it out! Thanks so much Gogobot users for such an amazing experience!Yogic Traveler
They have everything!
- Bamboo Sushi831 NW 23rd Ave, Portland, Oregonrecommended Bamboo SushiHands down one of my favorite restaurants in Portland! Loved this place! It's a bit on the pricey side but they have an AMAZING happy hour menu. It's the kind of place to go for a special occasion, I ... read morechoose to go for a visit for my birthday this year. The selections are incredibly unique and the fish is extremely fresh. I would have to say the okonomiaki was my favorite but both the sweet potato and mushroom appetizers were delicious (all three of those options are on the happy hour menu too!). They are also a B Corporation which means they adhere to certain standards for eco and business. They explain all their ethical practices right in the menu. Beautiful, classy and a business that is doing good, not to mention the incredibly delicious food! Win! Win! Win!Yogic Traveler
This place has so many great things going for it plus the food is delicious!
- Franklin Barbecue900 East 11th Street, Austin, TXrecommended Franklin BarbecueBelieve the hype. Humble, friendly and unbelievably tasty barbecue in Austin. If you want to eat here expect to queue for a few hours, but the warm reception and camaraderie make it fun. Worth it. ... read morehttp://www.jenography.net/2013/09/is-franklin-barbecue-really-the-best-in-the-world/Recommended for:JHowze - @JHowze
Read the reviews and you'd think this place is over exposed. You'd never know from the friendly experience and oh the meat!