Golden Banana Boutique Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 50%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Golden Banana Boutique HotelFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The GB is one of my favorite places I've stayed any where in the world. This hotel should be a few hundred dollars a night, but it's not. It's beyond cheap. Can't say what i paid because I bargained down my rate. The staff was amazing! The room and bed were incredible. The pool was ideal after a long day of site seeing. The ice tea that they serve at the bar was legendary! If you're a backpacker or even a regular traveler and make it to Siem Reap do yourself a favor and stay at the Golden Banana.Recommended for:Backpackers
Excellent!62 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 87% satisfied guests.
- Location79% liked the proximity to shopping.