Golden Gate Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Golden Gate HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsStudentsAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewFeb 08, 2014
Beautiful bed and breakfast tucked away in the heart of San Francisco. Wandering the halls you will find the hotels friendly cat Pip. Often you will find him lounging in front of the lobby fire or sitting politely at your breakfast table. Like any stately cat he prefers croissants. The owners are very friendly and have clearly put a lot of love into this place! Walking distance to Union Square and plenty of good restaurants, there is also convenient parking just across the street ($25 per night with this hotels discount).Recommended for:
Excellent!21 reviews across the web.
- Room100% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- LocationTerrific location.
- ServiceService is ok.
- Free Hi Speed Internet