Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 69%Local Culture
- 67%Budget Travelers
- 60%History Buffs
- 59%Nightlife Lovers
- 59%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (29)
- Golden Nugget Hotel & CasinoMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Oct 31, 2013
The Golden Nugget is the largest casino in the downtown area, and is just a short walk away from the areas of Fremont popular with the locals. It is also one of the oldest casinos in the city, having been built in 1946.
- Golden Nugget Hotel & CasinoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Nov 16, 2013
This was and still is the luxury Hotel of the Downtown was once own by Steve Wynn. You must go in and see what luxury is verse the other downtown town hotels. This hotel is one of the launching points for Freemont Experience.
- Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- Golden Nugget Hotel & CasinoMember ofLuxury TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesAug 19, 2013
This is one of the nicer properties on Freemont Street. The coffee shop is one of the downtown power lunch places in Las Vegas (My review coming shortly). The pool is very cool, only in Las Vegas will you find a shark tank next to tourists getting tan in the glorious Las Vegas sun. Stop by and check it out. Live it up, you are in Las Vegas for cryin’ out loud!
- Golden Nugget Hotel & CasinoMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Sep 14, 2013
A whole lot better since the remodel. It's nice, clean, and more fancy than most of the hotels & casinos in downtown on Fremont Street. Ever visit, I see the sharks at the shark tank which is at the pool. Has a water slide that goes through the tank!
- Golden Nugget Hotel & CasinoJul 15, 2013
I did and upgraded room and totally worth it. Room was huge and nicely appointed with the renovation. There's easy access to all fun things on freemont. Hotel has great food and some elegant old school glamour that the new places lack. I'm a big fan and will return on the next trip for sure.
- Golden Nugget Hotel & CasinoMember ofBudget TravelersFoodiesArt & Design LoversDec 18, 2012
We usually stay here when we stay in the downtown area. Though I wish they gave free comp rooms like Harrah's they are still good so we stay once a year. Pool is great and the service is fantastic. Lots of good places to eat and drink and gamble. Rooms are decent and good size.
Dining options at Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Las Vegas property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a casino, a poolside bar, and valet parking.
There are 1,907 guestrooms at Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed): US$ 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mediocre1131 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service80% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel67% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- AmbianceAcceptable entertainment, said 62%.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 61% of guests had positive things to say about it.