Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa
Member Reviews (3)
- Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewSep 26, 2012
This is one the the hotel you gotta stay @ when you're here is Malaysia. I was here with a tour group, so we got the all-inclusive plan. I think the all-inclusive plan is the best deal. The package allow you to drink all the beer you can and eat all the food there is available, which is just great!
When you're here, you also need to book a room that sits on the ocean; otherwise, there is no point in coming here. Inside the hotel is also GORGEOUS & well kept! Inside the room, there's also two bedrooms sharing a living room in the middle, so it's perfect for 4 people to sleep in.
Warning: If you're here during the summer, there's a lot of FLIES!!!! So be sure to cover up your food ^^
Mediocre545 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel Building96% said the facilities were very new.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. 81% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Location64% said transportation was relatively accessible.