Golden Tulip Airport Amman
Queen Alia International Airport, Amman 39158, Jordan
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Golden Tulip Airport AmmanMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodiesFirst to Review
I had to stay at the Golden Tulip when my flight out of Amman was delayed. It was a decent enough place to catch a nap, but it's definitely a no frills hotel serving airport crews and other people on the cheap.
Good!789 reviews across the web.
- Especially suitable as wellness hotel according to guests.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 98%.
- Restaurant60% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 55%.
- Service54% said the reception staff was ok.
- Hotel Building50% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Pick Dates for Best Prices:
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)
2 members' reviews
2 people visited Golden Tulip Airport Amman
Good! - 75% of guests recommend
- Room Service