Golden Tulip Nizwa
Member Reviews (1)
- Golden Tulip NizwaMember ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 25, 2013
Affectionately known as the 'Golden Toilet' among the local expats, this hotel, despite the slow service, over priced meals and microscopic gym, still manages to draw an afternoon crowd (if you consider 10 people around the pool a crowd, that is). The draw card can only be the fact that this is one of the only two hotels in Nizwa that serves alcohol. There's a couple of obscenely loud 'night clubs' with floor shows too. One is for Arabs. One is for Indians. There's also a Russian sometimes Philippina karaoke/dance performance held in the sports bar.
Mediocre232 reviews across the web.
- Location100% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 78% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food52% found the breakfast to be acceptable.