Golfland

1199 Jacklin Road, Milpitas, CA, United States

• Golfland
    Lorrie M

I have to say, I have fond memories of this place. This was *the* high school hang out for the "cool" kids at my school after class. I remember being picked up by seniors who could drive to come here and eat pizza next door as a snack.

This golfland isn't particularly big, clean, well maintained, etc. but it's just average and has normal games. I think the setup on the inside is a little odd since most golflands are setup in such a way that you can walk around in a square-ish block to access all the games, this one its kind of a maze. But still, all your favorite arcade games are there, and of course DDR!

I would not recommend you go between 3 pm - 6 pm as there are usually lots of high school kids and back in the days that's when I went! But otherwise, it's kind of a fun little spice it up date idea or something to bring back the memories! Throwback!

1 member's review