This Good Earth Coffee Shop is located at the Eau Claire Market and is one conveniently located Starbucks alternative. There's also a Tim's not far away and an even better Caffè Artigiano at Shell Centre a few blocks up. I like my Coffee fresh and black, of which Good Earth does well. There's also a decent pastry selection and optional ...
Things to do near Good Earth Cafes
- 10.23 miCalgary, Alberta, Canada0.23 mi from Good Earth Cafes9 reviews
Just a short walk from the cottage, this island park is the centre for outdoor entertainment in the summers. You can hear the hum of the bands and crowds at the local festivals from the deck and it is close to come and go as you please from these events. The River Cafe is a lovely restaurant featuring local fresh ...Popular with
- 20.18 mi400 4 Avenue Southwest, Calgary, AB T2P 0R3, Canada0.18 mi from Good Earth Cafes1 review
Shell Centre is where I usually end up when come to Calgary on Business. Yes, it's my Company's Canadian Mother Ship and a place of good (albeit challenging) memories and friends. Shell Centre is located right Downtown, is connected to the +15, and measures ~460 feet tall over it's 33 Floors. It was completed in 1977 and wears its age ...
- 30.04 mi200 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary, AB T2P 4R50.04 mi from Good Earth Cafes1 review
The Eau Claire Wine Market is just a short walk from the Sheraton and other Downtown Hotels. That's handy as I like having a bottle of wine in the room to relax at the end of a long business trip day. This Wine Shop is on the small side, but has a nice selection of Canadian wine, plus good choices ...
- 40.0 miEau Claire Market, Calgary, AB T2P 4R5, Canada0.0 mi from Good Earth Cafes1 review
Are you on a business trip in Downtown Calgary and need to score a few Cubans? That would be Cigars not any reference to Seinfeld...Then Emilio's Humidor is your place, which you can't miss it when walking into the Eau Claire Market. If US Customs is reading this review, they can relax. I don't smoke, buy cigars, or stash any ...
- 50.0 miSuite 144-200 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary, AB T2P 4R5, Canada0.0 mi from Good Earth Cafes1 review
Paper Root Studio is a nice little paper and journal shop within the Eau Claire Market. This place has been around awhile and I manage to stop in whenever I'm in Town. I'll buy a thoughtful card, a journal, or may a small tchotchke gift for a friend. I also love the name as I used to have 2 Paper ...
- 60.61 mi
- 70.41 mi
- 80.42 mi1st Street South East, Calgary, AB T2G Canada0.42 mi from Good Earth Cafes6 reviews
Cycling and walking on Calgary's pathways Calgary's communities, parks and natural areas are connected by an extensive network of pedestrian and cycling paths that are available for all to use whether for walking, running, rollerblading or cycling. In fact, Calgary has the most extensive urban pathway and bikeway network in North America. For details, see: http://www.calgary.ca/CSPS/Parks/Pages/Pathways/Pathways-in-Calgary.aspxPopular with
- 90.76 mi722 11 Avenue Southwest, Calgary, AB T2R 0E4, Canada0.76 mi from Good Earth Cafes5 reviews
This is a great wine shop. It is not very big but the staff are top notch, very knowledgeable and very helpful. The wine store is located next to the Cookbook Company which offers food and cooking classes as well as cookbooks, thus, making the building a great foodie destination.Popular with
- 100.63 mi222-8th Avenue Southeast, Calgary, AB T2G Canada0.63 mi from Good Earth Cafes8 reviews
Right in the centre of town, this plaza was where the medals were handed out during the 1988 Winter Olympics. Fun in winter when the plaza is transformed into an outdoor skating rink.Popular with
- 110.4 mi
- 120.73 micorner of Kensington Rd. NW and 10 St. NW0.73 mi from Good Earth Cafes3 reviews
Sunnyside is the east side of the area known as Kensington. The cottage is 2 short blocks to the centre of Kensington shops and restaurants.Popular with
- 130.43 mi
- 140.78 mi1221 2 Street Southwest, Calgary, AB T2R 1N80.78 mi from Good Earth Cafes3 reviews
The cottage is 2 blocks from Memorial Drive which runs along the Bow River. The memorial park and Peace bridge are located 2 blocks from the cottage and provide a lovely walking route.Popular with
- 150.62 mi345 10 Avenue Southwest, Calgary, AB T2R, Canada0.62 mi from Good Earth Cafes3 reviews
The place is noisy, and food was unevenly executed. The beer list is well worth it, though. When I went, they were offering sample flights of beers, which makes sense given the diversity of their beer menu--about 100 beers on tap.Popular with
- 160.97 mi
- 170.65 mi
- 180.26 miCalgary, AB, Canada0.26 mi from Good Earth Cafes2 reviews
2012 UPDATE During my recent two-pronged stay in Calgary, I stopped in at Map Town twice. Digital products are fine, but there's nothing like a paper map between my fingers as I try to figure out where I've been and what directions I wish to go. I left with maps of Fort McMurray, Vancouver Island, Iceland, Northern Italy, and El ...Popular with
- 190.66 miCalgary, Alberta, Canada0.66 mi from Good Earth Cafes2 reviews
One enjoyable mid-day walk is to walk parts of Prince's Island Park and maybe climb the stairs at McHugh Bluff. It's good for the calves and when I got to the top, I felt that my huffing and puffing was well earned (especially after a heavy Lunch). Another payoff is the view and the desire to go back down and ...Popular with
- 200.51 mi