Good Neighbors Restaurant

235 people visited Good Neighbors Restaurant

• Good Neighbors Restaurant
    King Kevin the VII
    3 Jun 24, 2013

I came here for breakfast before heading over to the Warner Bros studio for the taping of the Voice finale.

First off, the parking lot here is tiny and difficult to navigate. As for the decor, it's very laid back and simple. I enjoyed all the black and white photos and tributes to the old hollywood films. This place is like one big homage to icons like James Dean and Marilyn Monroe.

As for the food, my sister ordered the chocolate pancakes with sausage and eggs. The pancakes were so-so and not as rich as I was expecting it to be. Also, I ordered the burger with fries and it was decent. Essentially, nothing blew my mind away but it did fill me up well.

Overall, friendly service, and okay food. There is nothing super special about this place that would make me want to return to it.

• Good Neighbors Restaurant
    Sherry Netherland

The friendliest, best customer service. Everything on the menu is great. 7a-3p everyday - don't let the long line on the weekends bother you - wait is never too long and it's worth it, but arrive before 9am if you want immediate seating. The oatmeal is fabulous, but don't ignore the omelets. Owners Betty and Rick will get to know your name if you come often enough, but one time visitors will still feel welcome.