Google Mountain View
Member Reviews (35)
- Google Mountain ViewMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodies+ 1Mar 14, 2014
The google complex feels like a new-age university. Googlers riding their colourful google bikes and if you're lucky, you'll see one of those self-driving carsRecommended for:Business Travelers
- Google Mountain ViewAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9Oct 29, 2013
So, yeah...it's now a tourist location. No joke. Come on the weekend for ample parking. Snap all the pics you want of the Android statues. I guess it's a great free activity haha!
- Google Mountain ViewCommunity Manager
- Google Mountain ViewMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Sep 27, 2013
there are so many bikes... colorful bikes.... bikes I wouldnt use anywhere else.... but fun bikes nonetheless. and you can get anywhere on the Google campuses assess as..... and beyond apparently. these bikes seem to find themselves in interesting places *cough*burningman*cough*
- Google Mountain ViewMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1Aug 05, 2013
As with most Google offices, you might think you're on a college campus. The main Google campus just makes that more so. I guess the perks are great, but I also wonder why so many Google services haven't progressed much in a decade.
- Google Mountain ViewMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Jul 05, 2012
It feels a little silly to 'review' an office park, but if there's one place on the planet right now where the modern Renaissance is centered, it's the Google campus. People really do ride around on the little multi-colored bicycles, and each electric car charging station I saw was full. The cassoulet and organic chicken would not have been out of place on a $25 a plate restaurant. If you're visiting a friend, make sure you stop in at the employee-only gift shop for Google swag only available at the campus.