Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

San Jose, CA, US

This is a beautiful Spanish style home in the heart of Willow Glen. You can walk to a variety of restaurants, bars, boutique shops and services. The view from the Master bedroom balcony is of Downtown Willow Glen, but yet it's quiet at night. It's a great choice as a long term rental for Silicon Valley professionals or as a ...

Popular withFamiliesNightlife

Restaurants near Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

Aqui Cal-Mex

0.24 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

Cal Mex, Fresh Mex, whatever you want to call it... I like it. Great brunch, lunch and dinner - but make sure you have a swirl with it. Sometimes I just like chillin' at their Saddle Bar with an industrial strength margarita or three, and munching on some chips and guac. Don't let that margarita machine fool you. Those things ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Yuki Sushi

0.21 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

Great sushi! very fresh. Young, cool vibes in the restaurant. The Katsu isn't very good... it was kinda dry but the sushi is AMAZING!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

La Villa Delicatessen/Gourmet

0.07 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

*Drool* I normally drool after the review.. but this time I'll make an exception. I love Chris' combo a lot! That Chris' combo is towering with cut meats and that special sauce! I need one, I need maybe 2.. and perhaps 3 on a hungry day. Personally I wouldnt go wrong with garlic bread and a couple of slices of ...

Vin Santo Ristorante

Im surprised by how great this little willow glen gem turned out to be. Ok, the salmon was good, the tiger prawns were sweet.. but what really blew my socks off was the boar. It was braised. It was wild. It was on a bed of noodles dancing with mushrooms and truffle sauce. My hats off to Chef Umberto Pala. ...

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesFamilies

Top Nosh

Great place for some meaty pie with a cup of latte. Came here during an early lunch and had the Thai pie which was crispy, meaty, and delicious. Adding with a cup of chai latte was fantastic. Not to mention, plenty of seating indoor and outdoor. Overall, I like this place and would come back again. Plus free wi-fi.

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

The Table

It is hard to dislike The Table. Equipped with chic decor, lively ambiance, impressive drinks menu and enthusiastic servers, it offers almost everything you can ask of for a decent gastropub. Almost. I couldn't help to feel the quality of the food is missing the mark for this price tag and caliber. The menu was semi interesting but some of ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Opa Authentic Greek Cuisine

0.1 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

Absolutely love the gyro pita and fries here. I get it every time I dine in or call in for take out. The space is extremely small so it's only great for dining in with one or two other people. There's a nice neighborhood vibe here and service is quick and friendly.

Yogurt Cove

0.12 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

Nice little froyo shop in downtown Willow Glen that lets people self-swirl and top to their heart's desire. Great topping options, including various flavors of cookie dough that you scoop out with an ice cream scooper. There's a cozy outdoor seating area to enjoy your icy treat as you people watch.

Taiwan Restaurant-Willow Glen

0.05 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

At first glance this place didn't seem to be too "authentic." The fact that we had to ask for chop sticks made me feel like this was a very Americanized style restaurant. I was very surprised by how good all the food was, the lunch special was nicely prices for the amount that we were served. There aren't too many ...

Siena Bistro

0.08 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

Siena Bistro is a hidden gem in Downtown Willow Glen. I mean really hidden. To access it from Lincoln Ave, you have to walk through Le Boulanger or Casa Casa. Once you find it, you step into a cozy little place and are greeted by friendly staff. We happened to get there right before they closed for lunch at 2:30, ...

Noahs Bagels

Noah's Bagels, one of the classic bagel chains in the nation. Some of the best Bagels one can get, inclusions my favorite Blueberry!

Popular withFoodiesBackpackersTrendsters

John's of Willow Glen

Just as good if not better in some ways than Bill's Cafe down the street. No wait, fast and friendly service, tasty food and a great selection of American and Greek menu items. Cozy family atmosphere and there's a nice full bar with TV screens.

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Hay Market

0.2 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

John's Xlnt Foods

Great customer service, homey feel although it does get loud.

Sushi Boat Kazoo

One of my top priorities for a take out. It's very cheap and not too bad. It's also nice to sit here on the bar, the place is busy every time I come here so the sushi on the bar is really fresh.

Bill's Cafe

0.31 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

The wait for brunch is long. But the meal and overall experience once we got in the door was great! I had the blueberry waffle. Delicious! We had our baby with us, and the staff was very accommodating. Off to the side, some people were enjoying tequila shots (yes, before noon). At least two tables were celebrating birthdays which you ...

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesTrendsters

Taqueria Tlaquepaque 2

0.55 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

Hands down the most authentic Mexican cuisine I have ever had. The soup was LOADED with so much seafood it was crazy! The best chips and salsa ever held me over til the main meal came out. Amazing food at a low cost, it doesn't get any better than this place.

Willow Glen Creamery

0.28 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

I know it isn't fair since I just had Bi-Rite and declared their Salted Caramel the best ice cream I ever had. There is very little doubt in my mind that this fro-yo Ice Cream joint in Willow Glen is no competition. Still, 4.5 stars with over 400 reviews is a promising sign. I was secretly hoping to be surprised. ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

Thai Spice

0.42 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

Wow! is what my reaction was when I opened the door to this place. I never would have imagined this spot, located in a strip mall where I frequent Walgreens and get my nails done at, was so nice inside. The food and service is very good. You'll find all your classic Thai dishes here. I really enjoyed their Pad ...

Crepevine

0.27 mi from Gorgeous 5 Star Spanish Home in the Heart of Willow Glen - Special Rates 4 Fall

I have walked by this place dozens of time without ever thinking of stopping in. I was pleasantly shocked by how divine the food was when I finally took the time to try it out. The pasta was very rich with flavor, and the sandwich was more than filling.