Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 71%Luxury Travelers
- 60%Family Travelers
- 60%Budget Travelers
- 59%Nightlife Lovers
- 56%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (42)
- Grafton StreetMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Jan 13, 2014
Maybe it was just the post-Christmas excitement, but it was a lot of fun to see everyone out and about. Mixed in with the shops are some of Dublin's oldest pubs, O'Donoghue's, Bruxellies, and McNeery,s.
- Grafton StreetMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Mar 07, 2014
I love walking streets! So nice not to have to deal with cars while you are expoloring a city! Grafton street has mostly shopping but it's a great place to see the city and enjoy the street entertainers!
- Grafton StreetMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Nov 06, 2013
The buildings are historical but the shops are mostly modern. A nice break from Temple Bar. The main strip isn't unlike those you see in other European capitals but the alley ways are pleasant and there are fewer tourists here.
- Grafton StreetMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Sep 08, 2013
It's basically another historic shopping district, but a v scenic one which connects the area around TCD to St Stephen's Green. Famous for the buskers, but last time I was there I was dismayed to yet another example of how Europe has become standardized these last ten years. Same boutiques everywhere.
- Grafton StreetMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesVegetarian+ 2First to ReviewAug 15, 2013
Great people watching and you're almost guaranteed to hear some great street music. I've heard anything from opera singers to salsa bands. It's also a good shopping lane with smaller lanes branching off to great restaurants and more shops.
- Grafton StreetMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jul 25, 2013
Historic shopping district that is always full of people and performers. The shops and restaurants are rather modern, not many authentic Irish establishment. There are a few small pubs on the street that locals hang out in.