Good place to try some local brews and eat some good food. I recommend the mussel frites. The service was great here. I hope to return to try other entrees. Everything on the menu sounded so tasty.
Restaurants near grain & Gristle
- 10.25 mi
- 20.24 mi
- 30.0 mi0.0 mi from grain & Gristle2 reviews
Went to Noi for brunch after being completely ignored at Grain & Gristle for 15 minutes (no one even greeted us!). But what a freakin' awesome decision. The wait staff was immediately welcoming as we walked in (I guess there's no way to ignore us as we were pretty much on top of the bar 5 steps in). We sat ...
- 40.25 mi
- 50.38 mi2035 NE Alberta, Portland, OR 97211, United States0.38 mi from grain & Gristle25 reviews
Crazy ice-cream flavors that somehow work. (Pear and blue cheese, yum.) Often you'll find long lines. Personally, we won't wait that long, but if you really want to taste what all the buzz is about, go for it!Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal
- 60.87 mi3808 North Williams Avenue, Portland, OR0.87 mi from grain & Gristle
THANK GOD I don't live in Portland, because I would come here every morning and be twice as big. I don't know how the staff here stays so skinny. There was absolutely nothing on the menu that I didn't want to devour. The food is tapas style and not your typical brunch offerings. The three of us shared two orders ...Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal
- 70.32 mi
- 80.87 mi5425 Northeast 30th Avenue, Portland, OR 97211, United States0.87 mi from grain & Gristle4 reviews
Beast beats any brunch I've had in a very long time. It's not very often that I have a meal where I find myself saying "wow" after every bite of every dish, but it happened while having brunch here. It was one of the best dining experiences I have ever had anywhere, including the Bay Area. We were lucky to ...Popular withFoodies
- 90.52 mi1625 Northeast Killingsworth Street, Portland, OR, United States0.52 mi from grain & Gristle4 reviews
Unfortunately we didn't make it in time to get any prime rib beef ribs but we did have everything else. They do more of a dry rub style bbq here at Podnah's but the meat is still fall-off-the-bone! They also have 4 different sauces for you to add so you can add as much as you want if you find ...
- 100.65 mi3925 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Portland, OR 97212, United States0.65 mi from grain & Gristle3 reviews
They make their own charcuterie here, very well by the way. We came here for lunch/brunch and the food was outstanding. The duck bacon was outstanding (but more cured than fried up so I think duck prosciutto would have described it better). The vegetable hash was earthy and hearty, including brussell sprouts. And now I want the recipe for the ...Popular withFoodies
- 110.81 mi3024 Ne Alberta St, Portland, OR 972110.81 mi from grain & Gristle
Vita Cafe offers a wide variety of vegan and vegetarian meals. I had the vegetable lasagna with eggplant and portobello mushrooms and thought it tasted delicious. Lots of tofu and tempeh are used in their dishes.Popular withVegetarian
- 120.36 mi1011 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR 97211, United States0.36 mi from grain & Gristle3 reviews
Pretty good food and you can't beat the bar menu when it gets late, but it is a total hipster bar and they haven't changed out the art in years. Other than that, yay!Popular withVegetarianLocalNightlife
- 130.73 mi
- 140.34 mi
- 150.44 mi2203 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR 97211-5851, United States0.44 mi from grain & Gristle1 review
Definitely worth a check out if you are in the mood for Italian. You know an Italian restaurant is worth its weight when the chef allows natural flavors to shine in each dish as opposed to smothering their dishes in sauce. quality of food was good and the pricing was worth it although it is on the pricier side (about ...
- 160.46 mi3535 Northeast 15th Avenue, Portland, OR 97212, United States0.46 mi from grain & Gristle1 review
- 170.65 mi2712 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, Oregon0.65 mi from grain & Gristle1 review
The best part of the experience here was the people! The cafe owner was behind the counter and she could not have been more lovely. You can get Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean all over the city but this place had heart!Popular withTrendstersBudgetFoodies
- 180.88 mi2930 NE Killingsworth, Portland, OR0.88 mi from grain & Gristle1 review
We have only eaten here once, but it suited us to perfection and we will go back! Casually elegant atmosphere, French-inspired fare with a melange of flavors that surprised and delighted. (The duck with kohlrabi "noodles" is my new comfort food.) We sat at the bar and the bartender waited on us. His knowledge of the menu and just the ...
- 190.7 mi2805 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR0.7 mi from grain & Gristle1 review
I was in the car with some friends driving up Alberta. "Hey, there's that donut place!" We pulled over at the first available spot (right across the street) and made a joyous, unscheduled donut stop. Our plan was to bring a bag back to my sisters, but by the time we got to her place, only 10 min. away, well ...
- 200.82 mi3033 NE Alberta, Portland, OR0.82 mi from grain & Gristle1 review
Plank floors, warm lighting, and finely etched color portraits of vegetables give Natural Selection a rustic grace, while an open kitchen adds a modern touch beneath a gleaming rack of stainless-steel pots. Chef Aaron Woo avoids faux meat products in favor of a vegetable-driven prix fixe selection of salads, soups, and mains.Popular withFoodiesVegetarian