Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Gran Bahia Principe CayacoaMember ofLGBTLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 9Mar 03, 2014
Stayed here 2013 June, ok had a junior sweet lots of space, very clean, a big resort, lots of different places to go while staying there, but the stairs to the quite beach, ARE A KILLER, and waiting for the buggy took a while some days, their A L Cart menu (apart from the Italian give it a wide birth) are to die for the food is good the service is fantastic go as many times as you can. Not much outside the resort unfortunately but do, do some excision, the buggy cars are wicked.Recommended for:
- Gran Bahia Principe CayacoaFirst to ReviewMar 03, 2014
Great hotel location, clean rooms snd very friendly/helpful staff.
Probably best off sticking to the main buffet restaurant to eat as the food is good quality and varied. Unfortunately, the alternative restaurants at the hotel got luke warm reviews (at best) so I stuck with the buffet.
All in all I had a great stay here and would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to stay in this area.
Excellent!152 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building88% loved the terrace.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location73% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool