Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (6)
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. This Punta
Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer jetted tubs, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, complimentary bottled water, and ceiling fans. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- In room safe fee: US$ 6 per day
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Very Good!533 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Beach94% appreciated the clean beach.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 80% satisfied guests.
- Location74% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.