Gran Hotel Bolivar
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Gran Hotel BolivarMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 3First to ReviewAug 14, 2012
Beautiful grand hotel located at the Plaza San Martin, Hotel Bolivar is a classic like the Peninsula of Hong Kong or Waldorf of NYC where past guests include dignitaries and glamourous movie stars, it is reported that the pisco sour was invented here, just like how the St Regis claimed the bloody mary.
Mediocre327 reviews across the web.
- Location92% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- PriceGreat price. 88% of the guests liked it.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building84% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 70% of guests gave positive feedback.
- AmbianceInsufficient entertainment options, thought 55%.