Gran Hotel Costa Rica
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
- 74%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)
- Gran Hotel Costa RicaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewAug 27, 2013
A wonderful way to start one's trip in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. It is a historical hotel on the square and close to many museums, attractions, and the market. Step inside and step back in history, while the staff kindly take care of all of your details. Good breakfast, love the coffee. The rooms are simple, but with all the other ways the hotel will luxuriate you that is a small matter. Truly a Costa Rican Gem!
Mediocre258 reviews across the web.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location79% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 76% of guests gave positive comments.
- Ambiance76% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 65% of guests had positive things to say about it.