Charming colonial town with a lovely cathedral, plenty of restaurant options, and a nice location next to Lake Nicaragua. You need a minimum for 3-4 hours to do the city justice and it would be very easy to leisurely spend a few nights here. Many tours include Masaya and Granada. If I were to do over again, I would have ...
Restaurants near Granada
- 10.36 miAv La Sirena0.36 mi from Granada2 reviews
Went for a last night in town dinner splurge. Expensive but worth every cent. Bread was devine, appetizers were tasty, and the steaks were out of this world. Cooked to perfection, smokey, and just right. We ordered house red wine (another splurge) and dessert, and left full and happy. Yum!
- 20.36 miLa Hoyada0.36 mi from Granada2 reviews
Easy walk from Condo Hotel Xalteva. Outstanding cuisine at most reasonable prices. One of top 10 in Trip Advisor.Popular with
- 30.31 mi
- 40.32 miCalle Arsenal. Granada, Nicaragua., Calle El Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua0.32 mi from Granada1 review
One of our favorite places in Granada. Beautiful garden, great service and amazing food. Happy hour. Menu of the Day includes a salad, entree and desert for only $10. Dinner for 2 with wine just $25!
- 50.36 miCalle La Calzada0.36 mi from Granada1 review
Amazing food, great atmosphere with art everywhere. Great Spanish couple owns this spot on the main food street, La Calzada. Free tapas between 3-7pm
- 60.38 miFrom Parque Central 1 block East., Calle La Libertad, Granada, Nicaragua, Nicaragua0.38 mi from Granada1 review
Great lunch spot with a beautiful tropical garden. Enjoy salads, sandwiches and excellent fresh juices and coffee.
- 70.36 miGranada, Nicaragua, Nicaragua0.36 mi from Granada1 review
Great atmosphere and international menu with focus on Asian fusion. Try the Vietnamese shrimp curry.
- 83.1 miDe la Marina Cocibolca 100 metros al Sur, Nicaragua3.1 mi from Granada1 review
Amazing lunch with a lake view and refreshing breeze. Go for the local lake fish gaupote with garlic sauce.