What a stunning park! I visited the Grand Canyon with my best friend and we had a blast! We started with Mather Point and the anticipation from walking from the parking lot to the canyon was incredible. When we first reached the rim it was breathtaking, there were no words to describe the immense beauty that was in front of ...
Restaurants near Grand Canyon National Park
- 10.93 mi10 Albright Avenue0.93 mi from Grand Canyon National Park5 reviews
This is mostly about the tea and crumpets, but it is a grand old hotel which you should visit even if you're not staying there.Popular withLuxury
- 20.89 mi
- 30.62 mi9 Village Loop Dr, Grand Canyon Village, AZ, United States0.62 mi from Grand Canyon National Park1 review
Pretty good restaurant up in the Grand Canyon Village. I had dinner here and I thought the food was better than El Tovar. I had a buffalo burger and the peach/blackberry pie for dessert. Highly recommended.
- 40.93 miMaswik Lodge Rd, Williams, Arizona0.93 mi from Grand Canyon National Park1 review
Decent food court with a variety of options -- American comfort, deli, and Mexican. Prices are fine and better than average for a food court.Popular withFamilies
- 50.31 miBright Angel Lodge, Williams, Arizona0.31 mi from Grand Canyon National Park1 review
The place for ice cream on the South Rim. Lines can be long but move quickly. It is just Dryer's but in 100+ degree heat, it is heaven.Popular withOutdoorBudgetFamilies
- 616.7 mi
- 76.38 mi
- 86.23 mi
- 96.23 mi352 State Road 646.23 mi from Grand Canyon National Park1 review
I know, you don't exactly come hanging out at the entrance of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon expecting good Mexican food, but this was pretty decent, with the exception of the mole. The place was packed and seeing that there is a Mexican restaurant across the street that wasn't nearly as busy (and also had horrible Yelp reviews) ...