Grand Central Terminal
Member Reviews (115)
- Grand Central TerminalMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesAdventure TravelersMar 05, 2014
Normally a train station would be an odd vacation destination but Grand central terminal is a beautiful display of the golden age of New York. There is a plethora of dining and shopping available and the marble staircases, chandeliers, and iconic clock, which you've no doubt seen in a variety of NYC based movies, make this a very cool stop on your tour of the city.
- Grand Central TerminalMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1Feb 14, 2014
A monument to just how splendid a railway station can be - more of a palace than a terminus. Head for the Oyster Bar and watch the world pass by over a glass of champagne.Recommended for:Art & Design Lovers
- Grand Central TerminalMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Jan 23, 2014
Not to miss. The ceiling of the great hall is beautiful. From here, a lot of trains go off to other cities like DC and Boston
- Grand Central TerminalMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Nov 21, 2013
A New York City architectural landmark, Grand Central is one of the world's great people watching venues. Get drinks in one of the bars overlooking the Grand Concourse and watch the Connecticut commuters and day-trippers go by.
- Grand Central TerminalMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Nov 18, 2013
It's been renovated a lot over the years, but still retains its essential charm. Kind of epic in a way, and there are far worse places to wait for a train.
- Grand Central TerminalMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3Nov 16, 2013
Grand Central Station is worth a visit even if you're not going anywhere. You'll recognize the central alley from so many movies and be suprised how beautiful the details from the glass windows and cashiers are. Small bonuses - the seamless Apple store sitting at the back of the station and Junior's bakery, home of one of the best cheesecakes in NYC.
- Grand Central Terminal
- Grand Central Terminal
- Grand Central TerminalMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Nov 01, 2013
Gorgeous NYC landmark. Grab a bite or nibble at Cipriani, visit the Campbell Apartment, enjoy the people watching. This place has charm and is a must see.
- Grand Central TerminalAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9Oct 29, 2013
Classic tourist spot :) Take the train or subway from here, snap some pics (happy 100th Grand Central), and shop at the Grand Central Market and other shops!