Grand Chancellor Auckland Hotel
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Very Good!2149 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 70% of guests mentioned it positively.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 70% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Service54% said the reception staff was ok.
- Wellness/SportsFor only 52%, the fitness area was satisfactory.
Dining options at Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland City include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and business services. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have balconies. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.