Grand Hotel Acapulco
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!332 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location86% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- BeachGood beach.
- FoodFood is average.
Dining options at Grand Hotel Acapulco include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full
There are 640 guestrooms at Grand Hotel Acapulco. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool