Grand Hotel Central
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre2153 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingFor 80%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- Hotel69% thought it was rather dirty.
Dining options at Grand Hotel Central Rotterdam include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available
There are 64 guestrooms at Grand Hotel Central Rotterdam. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have cable channels. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service