Grand Hotel Jeanne d'Arc
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Grand Hotel Jeanne d'ArcFirst to Review
This hotel was recommended to me by another budget traveler, and I was quite pleased. The rooms are small but quote adequate. The lift is large enough for one person with a bit of luggage or two people with no luggage, so it takes a bit of engineering. The best thing about this hotel is how close it is to the subway and the Notre Dame. The Musee Picasso was also within walking distance. We were pleased.
Mediocre568 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room80% complained about the bathroom.
- Restaurant71% loved the dining experience.
- HotelOnly 57% considered it to be well-maintained.
- PricePrice is tolerable.