Grand Hotel Parco Del Sole
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair208 reviews across the web.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. 83% of the guests liked it.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 73%.
- Food63% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Dining options at Grand Hotel Parco del Sole include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Sant'Agnello property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 150 guestrooms at Grand Hotel Parco del Sole. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. A nightly turndown service is offered. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.