Grand Hotel Quisisana
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 67%Adventure Travelers
- 67%Nightlife Lovers
- 67%Family Travelers
- 65%Local Culture
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (6)
- Grand Hotel QuisisanaMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Aug 27, 2013
The Quisisana is Beautiful and offers every possible amenity for its discerning clientele. It is also in an excellent location! Set off the main square it is close enough to the action yet far enough to have an element of quiet. I loved everything about it!
- Grand Hotel QuisisanaMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersJun 20, 2013
The iconic Quisisana can't be more central or perfectly situated. Some rooms even have views of the Faraglioni. The service was first class and I found my whole stay thoroughly enjoyable. Make sure to enjoy aperitivo out on the terrace.
- Grand Hotel QuisisanaMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory Buffs+ 2First to ReviewJul 07, 2012
This is the hotel President Kennedy and First Lady Jackie stayed in as well as numerous international celebrities over the years. Though out of my price range it is worth going to have a cocktail and people watch.
- Grand Hotel Quisisana
Excellent!21 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great. 87% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 86% satisfied guests.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 83% satisfied guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 72%.